Sensationail By Nailene Magnetic Gel Polish

by Sensationail

Up to 2 Weeks of Dazzling, Damage-Proof Polish Wear SensatioNail s™ new line of electrifying magnetic gel polish provides a unique design in a flash!  This trendy look is right at your fingertips with SensatioNail’s™ at-home gel manicure system.

How long lasting is this? Many of my at-home gel manicures peel or lift within days!
I use there polish they are very good with different shades to choose
Did anyone get this to work well
Start your review of Sensationail By Nailene Magnetic Gel Polish!
Product Highlights
A few tips however, as it can be a little tricky, only run the magnet over the nail polish ONCE.in reviews
this nail polish is really cool and it works well and is nice with everything, it lasts a whilein reviews
Ringwood, NJ
While this product seemed great. The magnet design really wasn't what I was looking for. Jamberry Nails are so much better!!
Review for: Tantalize
I love the cool magnetic look that it gives your nails! It’s something different that you can do at home
Saint George, UT
This is another great gel polish by my favorite gel polish brand. The color is a nice deep berry red with a metallic micro GLITTER finish. It goes on easy and covers well but the magnet part is tricky to do. I like to wear it without bothering with the magnetic effect because it's such a pretty color.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Allure
I want to try the two other colors tantalize in captive they look so beautiful I tried the golden color and even though it was a messy process it may have only been because I’m really bad at painting my own nails.
Shamokin, PA
Honestly just use regular nail polish. This stuff is not as good as the salon and it really takes awhile to do:
Trumann, AR
I love the variety of looks I can get with the magnetic part of this line of polish, it makes it so much fun!
Gloster, LA
1,026 reviews
Really love these polishes they are pigmented the formula is amazing they have some really great staying power to and not to mention they are Way cheaper than going to the salon !!
Brooksville, FL
1,595 reviews
Comfort , TX
This magnetic polish looks great once it is complete. A few tips however, as it can be a little tricky, only run the magnet over the nail polish ONCE. If you go over it more than once it will ruin the design and look fuzzy. Another tip is to bring your hand up to eye level so you don't accidentally bump your nail when trying to create the design. Lastly this color is also great to wear without the design so when you buy this it's like getting 2 things for the price of one.