Sensationail By Nailene Gel Primer Base & Top Coat, 1 set uploaded by Mikhela C.Sensationail By Nailene Gel Primer Base & Top Coat, 1 set uploaded by Paige B.

BY SENSATIONAIL

Gel Primer Base Top Coat 3 Easy Steps 5 No Dry Time 8 Super-Gloss Shine Gel Primer Base Top Coat Set Includes: Gel Primer 2 Gel Base Top Coat 3 Buffer 4 Manicure Stick 5 Instruction Sheet Must use with LED lamp. Includes manicure stick. Use the exclusive Pro 3060 LED Lamp with SensatioNail products.

Buy on Target*
Mallory K.
Cleveland, MS
I love this base coat and top coat! I have the LED Sensationail light and have had wonderful results. I have used it with regular polish and with gel polish and have had great results with both!
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
This product did not work at all paired with my Sally Hansen light! Within 1 day 6 out of my 10 nails were peeled off. Not good at all as a top coat, disappointing.
GABBY M.
This is my go to when I put it over acrylic nails, but it does not last long on it's own. If you are using it over something it is great and easy to use!
Bree H.
Natchez, MS
This is what u use right now for my gel nails and I love this set! So far my favorite base coat and top chest and I love how they are mixed in one jar.
Ana C G.
Silver City, NM
This is a must have with your kit. This make the gel color last super long! I go no more to nail salons!
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
I love this gel kit! You must apply 3 coats of color and 2 top coats for it to last a long time and not chip. It takes time to do but it is very long lasting and worth the steps
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
I bought the Sensationail Gel primer and base/top coat refill after I ran out of the bottle of top/base coat that came in the starter kit. These bottles are much bigger and last much longer. The Base/top coat is what gives the shine and makes your manicure last the longest.
Sharon W.
This is a great base and top coat. They are easy to use and best of all no clean up . I Ned another set to use.
Crystal A.
Princeton, IN
Very long lasting and chip resistant. They only down size is the time it takes to do your nails.
marisa s.
Buford, GA
Love that it hardly doesn't chip and very simple to use works well on my nails great price