Sensationail By Nailene Gel Primer Base & Top Coat, 1 set uploaded by Mikhela C.Sensationail By Nailene Gel Primer Base & Top Coat, 1 set uploaded by Paige B.

BY SENSATIONAIL

Gel Primer Base Top Coat 3 Easy Steps 5 No Dry Time 8 Super-Gloss Shine Gel Primer Base Top Coat Set Includes: Gel Primer 2 Gel Base Top Coat 3 Buffer 4 Manicure Stick 5 Instruction Sheet Must use with LED lamp. Includes manicure stick. Use the exclusive Pro 3060 LED Lamp with SensatioNail products.

Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
I used to think I could only use this brand with its primer, top, base, color etc but boy was I wrong. This set is very overpriced compared to the quality. It lasts about 5 days max before water gets under and peels up. Also, there are far too many steps, where some brands are all in one primer, base and top coat.
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
I just recently began doing my own gel manicures at home and this is the only base coat I have used, but it does a good job. I use a separate, no wipe top coat because I feel like I can never get the sticky layer of this one off when I am done. But I think that’s normal with most gels. This does a fantastic job and even works when I use a regular nail polish as the color in between, as long as I let the polish dry completely before using and curing the top coat. I would recommend this for someone starting off with gels.
Kadee B.
I really like this set a lot. Be careful with the primer because it gets sticky if you spill it a little. Other than that the price is reasonable and the polish does do its job. I wish the bottles were a bit larger though.
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
I highly recommend buying this set. It works well with the nail polish brand itself, and I do have the actual machine as well. I find that these manicures generally last about two weeks before I start showing significant grow out. Although I do not work a labor-intensive job where my hands are affected as much as other people. I generally type during the day so my nails last a little bit longer.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I just don’t feel like it dries down the whole way. At the salon they put your hands under the light twice, perfectly dry. This dries but leaves a tacky top coat that you have to wipe off completely or else everything just sticks to them. Also couldn’t keep it on to save my life, no matter if I capped the tip or not, one chip and the whole nail came off in one piece.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
I will use the colors, in between my gelish base and top coats, but i hated this gel base! My polish peeled like crazy. When i used it i had to replace and/or repair around 5 nails a week. Talk about irritating! Nope! I'll use it to seal on a nail decal, maybe, if it lays pretty flat. Not for anything else.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Despite following all instructions, the paint came off in one sheet within a day. And you need the cleansing liquid after Ward...which has a leaky bottle so best of luck if you want to do your nails and haven’t bought a new bottle of it that day.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Yuck this stuff creates a mess, takes forever to dry and is just junk!

Very overpriced and over-hyped and removing it is a pain!

I got this as a gift from a friend and I would not use again or recommend to anyone ever!
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Yaaaasss honey! This at home gel system is amazing. They have every product you'd need or want to get started. The process takes time to get used to but over all the results and products are amazing!
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
An awesome gel base and topcoat in one, it comes with nail primer so it’s like 3 products in 1 box and at around 10 dollars it’s a good value. I definitely recommend!