Add a Photo

By SENSATIONAIL
#46 in Nail Polish

Up to 2 Weeks of Dazzling, Damage-Proof Wear SensatioNail s™ Starter Kit has everything you need for a salon-quality gel manicure in 3 easy steps.  The exclusive PRO 3060 LED lamp delivers super-gloss shine and zero dry time! Invincible Gel Polish. 3 Easy Steps. No Dry Time. Super-Gloss Shine. You Have Better Things To Do than Your Nails Do you love the look of polish, but find it chips within a day or two?  Have you ever gotten a manicure and then reached for your keys and ruined it?  Now you can get a se.

Photos (36)
Cathy J.
Cathy J.
Wentzville, MO

I did a lot of research on different at home gel manicure kits. I wanted a cheap alternative to going to the nails salon every two weeks. Sensationail was definitely the answer! They have great polish colors! I bought the starter kit after Christmas in 2014, here we are a year later and the only thing I've run out of is base and top coat. The nail polish lasts for a full two weeks which with my job was a complete shock. Even the salon manicures don't hold up that long with my work. I find that my nails grow longer and stronger with this product. I have nails that like to crack and peel. There are two complaints with this product though. #1- the polish is ridiculously hard to get off. I've been known to spend an hour on just one hand only to give up and just scrape the polish off. The only fix I've found is to skip the gel primer but then the polish doesn't last a full two weeks. #2- the 30 second beep from the LED lamp is obnoxious! My dog runs from it, he hides in a corner shaking until I put it away. I wish it had a 30 second switch and a 60 second switch instead of a beep. Despite this I'd still recommend this product.
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA

I first saw this incredible product being showcased at my local RIITE AID and being a Gold Member I receive a 20%discount off most products.
What a deal right? You know I grabbed it up,brought it home and realuzed what a breeeze this product is.
I loved the color packs that were avaliable found myself buying 2-5 a week.
Little did I know seemed out of nowhere came the newer products,lights were not needed they did the same thing and at a lower price.
I am ok with that why you are all wondering? Since the new "2 Step Diamond Programs" you can pick up Sensational Products now for pratically nothing...keep your eyes open.
I leave you with this.I love this product stil use it and will till I no longer can find anymore od theit peoducrs.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Saint Peters, MO

Love this kit! There is definitely a learning curve with this stuff so give yourself a few practice rounds before giving up on it. You have to be very precise and get the product in the right places. It's tricky to get the nail polish completely covering your nail but also not touching your skin. definitely follow the directions especially for "capping" your nail. I try to put the product almost underneath my nail at the end to avoid peeling. Hope that makes sense. This product allows me to give myself gel manicures at home for a fraction of the price. I've had this for over a year and just purchased a new "essentials" kit with the base/top coat last month. It's so worth it. Highly recommended!
Erin N.
Erin N.
Oswego, NY

I absolutely LOVE this kit. I've been using it for over a year now and I am never disappointed with how my nails come out.
I don't really have time to sit at the nail salon (nor do I have the patients!) It doesn't take too long and the best part is that once you are done and wipe your nail with the liquid they give you(I use rubbing alcohol because that's what it smelled like and I ran out) NO smudging.
I have purchased about 10 different colors and they all look great. I am hoping they come out with some additional colors soon. I buy them at Walmart so maybe they only carry so many. If you are looking for a great starter set I highly recommend this product!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

Let me start by saying that if I painted my nails at 8:00 am with regular polish, it would be chipping off by noon. My nails and polish do not mix well at all, however, shellac or gel nails usually do better. The sensationails product does better than any of it! This polish does not budge. Seriously even by the time I am ready to take it off I have the hardest time getting it off. This polish does not chip, scratch, or even peel off! It goes on and stays on until I decide to go to work on getting it off. I love this product and especially the thought that it costs less than one trip to the nail salon! My nails are forever indebted to this awesome product!
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX

I love this gel kit!! So worth the money especially if you go get your nails done often. It does take a while to do your nails with this but it is so worth it! When they say it lasts 2 weeks, it really does! The only time my nails have chipped before that or even after that time period is when i didn't cap the edges of my nails correctly.

I also love that you don't have to use their color Gel nail polish. You just need their Gel top coat and you can use any brand nail polish for the color and it will still last for 2 weeks!

If you are trying to grow your nails out this polish really helps prevents your nails from chipping or breaking!
Shelby W.
Shelby W.

If you are going to buy this product and haven't done at home gels before be sure to buy this starter pack from Target! At Target they have the kits, not French, at 50%+ (when I bought them) than sensationalis website! It has lasted longer than traditional nails, but not as long as it says on the package, but I think that's because I had never used products like this before. I'm on my second application and the gel has lasted 5 days with no chipping! It's definitely worth it to stick it out! I also have extremely weak nails and haven't had them break sense I started using these products.
Misty S.
Misty S.

I bought this kit to try and save money on my bi-weekly nail salon visits. I did my first manicure last night and I am pleasantly surprised at the results. The police is highly pigmented and is really pretty. I bought the kit with the raspberry wine color in it and I like it a lot. I added a gold glitter on one of my nails just to be cute. I am hoping that the polish lasts longer than a week, I work in a lab and I am constantly washing my hands and changing gloves so hopefully this works for me and instead of a $30 trip to the nail salon I can just buy a new polish and do it at home!
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
Delta, OH

I purchased this nail system from Walmart about a year ago. If you are a newbie at the whole gel, acrygel craze then this kit is perfect for you. It comes with everything you need as well as step by step instructions. The sensational nail polish included holds up to some of the more pricier gel polish brands as well. After a while my only issue was the lights in the lamp didn't seem as bright, but I'm sure that is expected after several months of use not only for my nails, but many others. I have since upgraded to a 36 watt lamp with replaceable bulbs, but again a great starter kit!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Santa Fe, NM

At first I loved this product. I had shine and chip free nails for about 10 days. I was doing my nails with this gel all the time, and I don't know what happened but it was getting harder and harder to remove. Got to a point where it was taking me over one hour just soaking my nails in acetone to remove it and I would still have some left over polish on my nails. After a while my nails were so weak from all the acetone and scraping that one day I got a hole in my nail bed! It took me almost 3 months for my nail to grow back and it is very weak. I'm never using this product again!
Elvira G.
Elvira G.

Does this turn out as good as a salons?
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL

Is this worth the money and also is it easy to do?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

How many days does it keep in the nails?
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA

Do these leave your nails thin when removed?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Greenwood, IN

Does anyone else have a problem with the color just falling off? not chipping, but the entire bed of color falling off. If so, is there a way to prevent this from happening?

Join Now