Sensationail By Nailene Gel Polish Starter Kit

by Sensationail

Up to 2 Weeks of Dazzling, Damage-Proof Wear SensatioNail s™ Starter Kit has everything you need for a salon-quality gel manicure in 3 easy steps.  The exclusive PRO 3060 LED lamp delivers super-gloss shine and zero dry time! Invincible Gel Polish. 3 Easy Steps. No Dry Time. Super-Gloss Shine. You Have Better Things To Do than Your Nails Do you love the look of polish, but find it chips within a day or two?  Have you ever gotten a manicure and then reached for your keys and ruined it?  Now you can get a se.

Is this a good starter kit for beginners, easy to use? How fast is it to complete nails after prep?
Where can I buy the starter kit???
Would you recommend this brand ?
Start your review of Sensationail By Nailene Gel Polish Starter Kit!
Product Highlights
It's super easy to use and after a couple of manicures it pays for itself by saving time and money that would have been spent at a nail salon.in reviews
Applying the top coat and color then using the light takes a little time and some getting use to but this nail polish stays on for a very long time.in reviews
Yeleni P.
Tampa, FL
Sensationail By Nailene Gel Polish Starter Kit uploaded by Yeleni P.
Sensationail By Nailene Gel Polish Starter Kit uploaded by Yeleni P.
Review for: French Manicure
The best you can buy to do your nails at home i love it the lamp its very cute and small and the color absolutely beautiful 😍👍🏻 Sensationail By Nailene Gel Polish Starter Kit
Jailyn L.
plano, TX
This gel starter kit is great for beginners. The polish has an amazing formula, which made it easy to apply. The gel lamp is automatic, which is always a plus. It’s great for beginners because everything included is so simple to use.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Not a very good product to me. I'm used to using pro products and this one really doesn't add up. It will work but the polish just doesn't last as long. It gets very glue like fast and stringy as well. I would not recommend this brand for ones like myself that are used to higher quality brands. If you are just starting out, you can try it just to get the technique down but don't expect great results.
Lynn D.
York, SC
This lamp and gel polish really lasts and looks great if you have the time and patience. It's alot of work to me between coats and lamp drying, but it lasts just as long as the salon and looks just as good!
Kat T.
Dundalk, MD
Great for salon quality nails at home. just started doing my own acrylics and this makes them pop and look so much nicer! A great investment for those who love nice nails.
Stephanie P.
Eagle River, AK
I have been using these products for more than a year, and I LOVE THEM. I can paint my nails and then do whatever I want for a week to two weeks. My biggest learning curve was that I needed to learn to not pick at the edges of my polish at the base of the nail where it grows out, not a problem with the polish, just me. It is awesome, I am a girly tom boy so, I am hard on my stuff. I can clean, play in the mud with my kids and I have never had any problems with my polish chipping. I don't use acetone as I really hate the smell, I use a corse file and file all of the color off (I use a thick base layer), clean and them follow the reg directions. I only use gel polishes now. :) My nails always look great! I do my toes about every three weeks or so.
Bri F.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Sensationail By Nailene Gel Polish Starter Kit uploaded by Bri F.
Review for: Target Exclusive Coral Sunset
This is a really great, affordable kit! I got mine at walmart and my nails look so good. I ended up picking up another color while I was there and my nails look professionally done. Follow the steps and you’ll be good as gold!
Zhanar A.
Brooklyn, NY
Sensationail By Nailene Gel Polish Starter Kit uploaded by Zhanar A.
Sensationail By Nailene Gel Polish Starter Kit uploaded by Zhanar A.
Review for: Target Exclusive Coral Sunset, Other
I bought my Sensationail By Nailene Gel Polish Starter Kit 4 years ago for €65 and it was a kit!!!! Till now I am using it. The Led is in a good condition. Dries my gel nail polish very quick no matter with brand and it also dries every brand, since not all the lapms does this. Very small, but enough to fit one hand in( very compact)
Amanda R.
Imperial, MO
Sensationail By Nailene Gel Polish Starter Kit uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Raspberry Wine
I purchased the started kit and a few extra colors along with the chrome kit. I am a huge nail biter and have to keep polish on my nails to prevent biting. I am also an avid polish chipper and peeler meaning if I am at all anxious (my natural state) anything on my nails is the first to go but that also helps me not bite. Even with my picking this kit lasts for a week or longer. I've gotten 2.5 weeks out of a set! Which is my personal record yay! The picture is the chrome glitter over black. The whole process of applying the gel is super easy and quick. Just remember thin layers are the key.
Skyler H.
Spokane, WA
I love this kit and have been using it for about 5 years now. My lamp is still going strong! Sensationail is a good medium quality nail brand. It’s a good price and gives a good product but there’s some higher end polishes that last longer. The lamp will work with a variety of brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vicky V.
Apple Valley
il y a un an
Rebecca B. il y a un an
Not super hard just a tip when you’re done use nail polish remover and wipe off each nail gently otherwise you will have sticky
Nina B.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Dorothy F. il y a un an
I have naturally long and strong nails so I do not have fake nails. But on me this polish system lasts about a week. I am very hard on my nails, It has out lasted scrubbing dishes, using SOS brillo pads, digging in dirt for a garden. But I'd rather a week than the 1 day that regular polish gets me. If you're not sure how well Gel polish will stay for you this is a great starter kit that is affordable. It says it has enough for ten manicures so far I've done three. Plus the uv light has a built in timer so you don't have to worry about leaving them in the light for the right time because it has you covered.