BY SENSATIONAIL #49 in Nail Polish

Up to 2 Weeks of Dazzling, Damage-Proof Wear SensatioNail s™ Starter Kit has everything you need for a salon-quality gel manicure in 3 easy steps.  The exclusive PRO 3060 LED lamp delivers super-gloss shine and zero dry time! Invincible Gel Polish. 3 Easy Steps. No Dry Time. Super-Gloss Shine. You Have Better Things To Do than Your Nails Do you love the look of polish, but find it chips within a day or two?  Have you ever gotten a manicure and then reached for your keys and ruined it?  Now you can get a se.

• I need help getting them to last longer. They only last ...4 Answers
  • I've been using this for a couple months now, but sometim...3 Answers
  • Are these kits really user friendly?3 Answers
Sensationail By Nailene Gel Polish Starter Kit
  • "Applying the top coat and color then using the light takes a little time and some getting use to but this nail polish stays on for a very long time." in 5 reviews
  • "It's super easy to use and after a couple of manicures it pays for itself by saving time and money that would have been spent at a nail salon." in 5 reviews
Megan E.
Altamont, NY
Review for: Raspberry Wine, Scarlet Red, 1 Kit more...
I am obsessed with this product. I am hard on my nails, but I love to have them painted, and I cannot stand to have them chipped. These nails LAST.

My first round I had them for an entire week with no chipping, and eventually picked them off cause I'm a nail picker (user flaw not product flaw!). They feel incredible, it feels like you just got gel nails done at the salon.

It's also incredible that while there are some steps, like priming, and different coats, when it's done it's done. No waiting for nails to dry like other polishes. Once it's coated and set, you are go to go on the next adventure. AMAZING.

So far I've been peeling my off on my own when I am done with the polish, but you can buy kits to do that.

You can get the colors from Target/Walmart or Amazon. I really love the variety of colors and the lasting power. I don't think I could use any other polish at this point.
Andrea U.
Review for: pink chiffon more...
Im tempted to give this either a full 5 star or a 3 star.. I LOVE this product so so much. Im huge on "at home" kits there I can save money. The first kit I got was the polish to gel and I loved it but I wanted to cut out the middle man and go straight for gel since it lasts longer. Unfortunately the color Pink Chiffon was AWFUL! I do believe it could have been a bad batch but I tried Evening Sands and it started peeling within 2 days. Now am I doing something wrong? I use the product as indicated on the instructions and all but I still peel. Im currently wearing Crystal Avalanche and its PERFECT, I did peel on my thumb but it was so tiny you cant even tell. I do recommend this if you are wanting to save money and do this at home but know that it has some challenges.
Taylor B.
Review for: pink chiffon more...
I have to use gel polish, as I work in a chemical laboratory. However, nail salons are EXPENSIVE! I use this kit every three weeks, with colors I supplement from higher end brands, to do my own nails. The kit paid for itself with the first manicure, and I love the ease of doing it in my living room while watching Netflix. The light has lasted for 3 years now. I don’t recommend Sensationail polishes, because they aren’t as good as the OPI or Gellish gels you can buy at Sally’s. Picture shown was completed during one episode of Supernatural, using Sensationail base/top, and gellish binder and “My other wig is a tiara” color gel. It could be a lot neater, but the kit is very forgiving and I shape up the edges that get on my cuticle with a rough Emory bird.
My advice is to use the Sensationail provided products in the kit until empty, so you get a feel for the technique, then go to Sally’s and buy higher quality bonders and gels.
April J.
Newport News, VA
Review for: pink chiffon more...
If you need a gel lamp kit this is the one ! I think I got mine on sale for $29 and I’ve had it now for 4or 5 years and it’s still working well . It’s large enough to fit hands and feet in and cures in 60secs I love how portable and compact it is so that I can travel with it way better than the large lamp I have by OPI. I would highly recommend and the kit gives you everything you need to get started doing your own gel polish nails
Christina F.
Morenci, MI
This is my first experience with at-home gel manicures, and I was impressed by the quality, longevity, and simplicity of this line. It is extremely easy to apply and remove, and the price point to begin is well below other brands. I found this at Wal-Mart, and the light was $13.88 - that's a steal! The quality of the light is not sacrificed for the price, and I've used the lamp with other brands as well.
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
I applied two coats to my nails and found the color to be gorgeous and the shine was amazing. However, I hand wash dishes currently and usually wait and have to do like 4 loads of laundry, after two days of this I noticed chipping and wear on the color. As difficult as it is for me to paint my nails (I always make an annoying mess lol) and how long it takes to dry I had expected a longer wear time and more durability.
Skylar T.
Durham, NC
This is okay, but wouldn't repurchase. It takes a little while to do the process, which is fine, but I feel like after a couple of days the sides of your nail polish start to lift. This causes your nail polish on your finger to lift off in an entire sheet. If I'm going to take the time to do this process, it needs to last longer than regular ESSIE polish, which it doesn't.
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
I’m obsessed with this kit and constantly recommend it to my friends! I hate paying tons of money to get my nails done but I love how long gel lasts. This kit will make my manicure last almost as long as if I went to the salon, but for less than a fraction of the price. You really can’t beat it. And you can purchase addition UV polish (cheap on amazon) anything will work with the light.
Chelsey P.
Hastings , MN
Was not a fan of this! I love getting my nails done and I thought that this would be so close and worth the money ( and Save me a bunch of money) I was wrong. I ended up returning it! The light/heater doesn’t warm up fast, or set the polish in less than 3 rounds ( it’s suppose to after one!) the colors were pretty but it was just a big fail! I tried it 3 different times and each time was the same horrible result!
Jackie S.
Holland, MI
Review for: Scarlet Red, 1 Kit more...
This product rocked my socks off! I purchased the starter kit from Walmart and was skeptical because of the low price point. Much to my surprise, it all worked exactly as advertised. The light cured my nails perfectly and they were dry right away. Can’t wait to add more colors to my collection.
Elvira G.
Does this turn out as good as a salons?
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
Is this worth the money and also is it easy to do?
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Do these leave your nails thin when removed?
Marisol S.
How many days does it keep in the nails?
Jessica K.
Greenwood, IN
Does anyone else have a problem with the color just falling off? not chipping, but the entire bed of color falling off. If so, is there a way to prevent this from happening?