Add a Photo

By SENSATIONAIL
#46 in Nail Polish

Up to 2 Weeks of Dazzling, Damage-Proof Wear SensatioNail s™ Starter Kit has everything you need for a salon-quality gel manicure in 3 easy steps.  The exclusive PRO 3060 LED lamp delivers super-gloss shine and zero dry time! Invincible Gel Polish. 3 Easy Steps. No Dry Time. Super-Gloss Shine. You Have Better Things To Do than Your Nails Do you love the look of polish, but find it chips within a day or two?  Have you ever gotten a manicure and then reached for your keys and ruined it?  Now you can get a se.

Photos (43)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Saint Peters, MO
Feb. 25, 2016, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: Target Exclusive Coral Sunset
Love this kit! There is definitely a learning curve with this stuff so give yourself a few practice rounds before giving up on it. You have to be very precise and get the product in the right places. It's tricky to get the nail polish completely covering your nail but also not touching your skin. definitely follow the directions especially for "capping" your nail. I try to put the product almost underneath my nail at the end to avoid peeling. Hope that makes sense. This product allows me to give myself gel manicures at home for a fraction of the price. I've had this for over a year and just purchased a new "essentials" kit with the base/top coat last month. It's so worth it. Highly recommended!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Let me start by saying that if I painted my nails at 8:00 am with regular polish, it would be chipping off by noon. My nails and polish do not mix well at all, however, shellac or gel nails usually do better. The sensationails product does better than any of it! This polish does not budge. Seriously even by the time I am ready to take it off I have the hardest time getting it off. This polish does not chip, scratch, or even peel off! It goes on and stays on until I decide to go to work on getting it off. I love this product and especially the thought that it costs less than one trip to the nail salon! My nails are forever indebted to this awesome product!
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gel kit!! So worth the money especially if you go get your nails done often. It does take a while to do your nails with this but it is so worth it! When they say it lasts 2 weeks, it really does! The only time my nails have chipped before that or even after that time period is when i didn't cap the edges of my nails correctly.

I also love that you don't have to use their color Gel nail polish. You just need their Gel top coat and you can use any brand nail polish for the color and it will still last for 2 weeks!

If you are trying to grow your nails out this polish really helps prevents your nails from chipping or breaking!
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
June 17, 2016, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: Target Exclusive Coral Sunset
If you are going to buy this product and haven't done at home gels before be sure to buy this starter pack from Target! At Target they have the kits, not French, at 50%+ (when I bought them) than sensationalis website! It has lasted longer than traditional nails, but not as long as it says on the package, but I think that's because I had never used products like this before. I'm on my second application and the gel has lasted 5 days with no chipping! It's definitely worth it to stick it out! I also have extremely weak nails and haven't had them break sense I started using these products.
Devan R.
Devan R.
Watertown, NY
I bought this kit about 2 years ago and used it for about 8 months and then life got in the way and I stopped using it. Recently I had started going to the nail salon to get gel polish more often and the expense of these trips made me want to try doing my own gel polish again. So I bought a new kit just to update my current products and now I remember why I loved this product! It is great for the price and the color lasts longer than the gel polish in most salons. Plus now if I want a new color all I need to do it spend $8-10 on a color instead of $30-40+ in a salon.
Bertha H.
Bertha H.
I was in the market for an at home gel kit because I'm the kind of girl that hates going to the salon and having to wait forever! After reading reviews of different brands, I settled for Sensationail because of the price. I paid no more than $25 for this kit at Target and so far has been the best money I've ever spent. The instructions are easy & straight to the point. I must admit it does take time since you do it yourself, but the end result it amazing! My nails always come out looking even better than they do at the salon and last just as long, if not longer!
Mindy N.
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
I took a bite and purchased this at Walmart without looking up any reviews. I believe I spent about $21-$24 and it was definitely worth the price! I usually buy Essie nail polish at around $7 a bottle, which ends up chipping in about 3 days, so this kit really is a good value.

When I did my nails, it lasted 2 weeks, which included a trip to NYC and dealing with luggage on airplanes, etc. It was easy to use. My only complaint is the UV light. It's small, so you have to do your thumb separate from the rest of the fingers. I would definitely recommend to all!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
This kit is awesome! I just purchased it because I used to go to the nail salon every two weeks to get a manicure and my nails painted with gel Polish and figured this would save me some money! This is one of the best investments I could have made for myself! I bought 6 other colors and they all are very opaque. They last two weeks just like the it claims! I'm so glad I purchased this! I highly recommend this kit for anyone who struggles with making their nail Polish last. The process is very quick and it drys in 30 seconds under the LED lamp!
Brittani K.
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
When I first purchased this product I really liked it. I bought mine at walmart for around $25 and I would have said it was worth it the first week. But the next few times I used it the nails chipped off within a day or so. The bottles are very small and run out very quickly and refills are not cheap. The different colors of gel polish you can purchase aren't very cheap either. However it is cheaper than going to the salon for a gel manicure regularly. I have very mixed feelings about it. But all and all I would probably recommend it.
Teil U.
Teil U.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a pretty hard time finding a polish that lasts on my nails, and being a full time student with a job and an internship, I don't really have the time to paint my nails every couple of days. I've used my kit 5-6 times now, and every time the gel has lasted at least 10 days. I also am finding it's helping my nails to grow out a lot quicker without breaking off. Decent price as well. I'm a student so getting my nails done is pretty pricey, so this is a much better option. The picture I posted is my nails at about 7 days.
Elvira G.
Elvira G.
Does this turn out as good as a salons?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many days does it keep in the nails?
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these leave your nails thin when removed?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Greenwood, IN
Does anyone else have a problem with the color just falling off? not chipping, but the entire bed of color falling off. If so, is there a way to prevent this from happening?
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
Is this worth the money and also is it easy to do?