BY SENSATIONAIL #41 in Nail Polish

Up to 2 Weeks of Dazzling, Damage-Proof Wear SensatioNail s™ Starter Kit has everything you need for a salon-quality gel manicure in 3 easy steps.  The exclusive PRO 3060 LED lamp delivers super-gloss shine and zero dry time! Invincible Gel Polish. 3 Easy Steps. No Dry Time. Super-Gloss Shine. You Have Better Things To Do than Your Nails Do you love the look of polish, but find it chips within a day or two?  Have you ever gotten a manicure and then reached for your keys and ruined it?  Now you can get a se.

• I need help getting them to last longer. They only last a few da...4 Answers
  • I've been using this for a couple months now, but sometimes when ...3 Answers
  • Are these kits really user friendly?3 Answers
Sensationail By Nailene Gel Polish Starter Kit
  • "Applying the top coat and color then using the light takes a little time and some getting use to but this nail polish stays on for a very long time." in 5 reviews
  • "It's super easy to use and after a couple of manicures it pays for itself by saving time and money that would have been spent at a nail salon." in 5 reviews
Cheryl S.
Saint George
Review for: Scarlet Red, 1 Kit more...
I love sensational gel nail polish. It was the first gel polish brand that I tried and still my favorite. The starter kit comes with everything you need. The top and base coat is full size while the color is a sample size but still enough for ten full aplications. The primer is the best primer I have ever used it will seriously stick the polish to your nails like superglue and a little goes a long long way. It's been four years and I still have half the bottle of primer left. The curing lamp is large enough to fit all five fingers and has a built in auto shut off timmer. There is a slight learning curve to applying gel in that you must use thin coats and be careful not to get it on your cuticles or flood the sidewalls but once you get it down it becomes fast and easy to create long lasting chip prof manicures.
Sarah M.
['Charlotte', ''], NC
At first, I really liked this product.  It's pretty easy to use (given you're good at painting your own nails).  I used it all the time, but sometimes one nail would fall off then I'd redo it, then another would fall off and I felt like I was constantly fixing my nails.

Eventually, after keeping gel on my nails for a while they got pretty weak and I had to stop doing it as often.  This is the same for me at salons too.  Also, on the other hand, it is pretty time consuming so it got to be hard to keep up with constantly.

As far as the actual product goes thought it really is pretty good, as it in holds up for a while beside the one nail here and there sometimes.  It also does look just as good as a salon nail.
Sophana S.
Sumner
I thought I would do my nails more often if I had this set but honestly, I got bored and I found it took much longer than I had thought it would. In terms of performance, it was fun to use and my nails stayed put for weeks at a time when done correctly. I say “done correctly” because there were times when I applied the gel too thick and it burned my finger pretty badly when I used the light to cure. After some practice, I was able to get a thinner layer on and not burn myself. Overall a great product for those who really love doing their nails, I just don’t like doing mine much.
Taylor B.
Review for: pink chiffon more...
I have to use gel polish, as I work in a chemical laboratory. However, nail salons are EXPENSIVE! I use this kit every three weeks, with colors I supplement from higher end brands, to do my own nails. The kit paid for itself with the first manicure, and I love the ease of doing it in my living room while watching Netflix. The light has lasted for 3 years now. I don’t recommend Sensationail polishes, because they aren’t as good as the OPI or Gellish gels you can buy at Sally’s. Picture shown was completed during one episode of Supernatural, using Sensationail base/top, and gellish binder and “My other wig is a tiara” color gel. It could be a lot neater, but the kit is very forgiving and I shape up the edges that get on my cuticle with a rough Emory bird.
My advice is to use the Sensationail provided products in the kit until empty, so you get a feel for the technique, then go to Sally’s and buy higher quality bonders and gels.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
The bottle of Polish is tiny, same with the base and top coat. Despite following instructions, the gel usually peels off in one thick coat within a day. The bottle that the liquid you use to cleanse the nail after comes in, is garbage. It leaks after using it one time, so make sure you’re ready to spend money each time you want to do your nails since the cleanser won’t be there when you go to use it.
The price of the starter kit is alright, and the UV light is a nice portable size. I like the variety of colors.
April J.
Newport News, VA
Review for: pink chiffon more...
If you need a gel lamp kit this is the one ! I think I got mine on sale for $29 and I’ve had it now for 4or 5 years and it’s still working well . It’s large enough to fit hands and feet in and cures in 60secs I love how portable and compact it is so that I can travel with it way better than the large lamp I have by OPI. I would highly recommend and the kit gives you everything you need to get started doing your own gel polish nails
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
Review for: Scarlet Red, 1 Kit more...
I got this for a Christmas present. Beautiful glossy finish. Dries fast and superb color with just one coat. I use my hands a lot and nail polish doesn’t usually last. This one actually did chip and peel the first day I had it. Slightly disappointed.
Kelly S.
Rocky Mount, NC
This is an okay product. Some colors last the full weeks but some peel off within a couple days. I knocked off a couple stars because in order for this product to work as advertised you need to buy other pieces that are not included in this starter kit and even then it is not a guaranteed fix. This is an alternative to the nail salon but if you are looking for 100% certainty then look elsewhere.
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
Purchased this a while back because I got tired of paying so much for gel manicures. I initially really loved it my manicures later almost as long as from the salon. I’m not sure what’s going on with this company though because I find it hard to find colors in store for this product. Also finding replacements for some of the components has been really hard which has sent me back to the salon...
Jamika Q.
E Palestine, OH
I was not a fan of this at home gel manicure kit. I paid about $50 for this kit after taxes. The directions were easy to follow. It came with a small uv lamp which fits one hand at a time. The polish was very easy to apply. I would not recommend this because it didn’t make my nails stronger nor did the polish last long at all. The polish lasted about 1 day before it was starting to peel.
Elvira G.
Does this turn out as good as a salons?
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
Is this worth the money and also is it easy to do?
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Do these leave your nails thin when removed?
Marisol S.
How many days does it keep in the nails?
Jessica K.
Greenwood, IN
Does anyone else have a problem with the color just falling off? not chipping, but the entire bed of color falling off. If so, is there a way to prevent this from happening?