BY SENSATIONAIL #49 in Nail Polish

Up to 2 Weeks of Dazzling, Damage-Proof Wear SensatioNail s™ Starter Kit has everything you need for a salon-quality gel manicure in 3 easy steps.  The exclusive PRO 3060 LED lamp delivers super-gloss shine and zero dry time! Invincible Gel Polish. 3 Easy Steps. No Dry Time. Super-Gloss Shine. You Have Better Things To Do than Your Nails Do you love the look of polish, but find it chips within a day or two?  Have you ever gotten a manicure and then reached for your keys and ruined it?  Now you can get a se.

• I need help getting them to last longer. They only last a few da...4 Answers
  • I've been using this for a couple months now, but sometimes when ...3 Answers
  • Are these kits really user friendly?3 Answers
Sensationail By Nailene Gel Polish Starter Kit
  • "Applying the top coat and color then using the light takes a little time and some getting use to but this nail polish stays on for a very long time." in 5 reviews
  • "It's super easy to use and after a couple of manicures it pays for itself by saving time and money that would have been spent at a nail salon." in 5 reviews
Lexie A.
Hanover, MD
Review for: Scarlet Red, 1 Kit
I was introduced to gel polish at a salon that my friend took me to. It was $35 + tip. My nails are very brittle, break easy and are super short. I hate them! The gel made me love my nails.I wanted to continue my new obsession! Spending $40+ x2 a month seemed too expensive to me so I decided to try to do Gel nails at home! I thought purchasing a UV light and my own gel polishes would end up costing me a ton but this Sensationail kit made it happen for UNDER what I paid for 1 visit at the salon. Wow! I've NEVER EVER EVER had long nails in my life. I've even tried miracle nail growers only to have my nails break. I always envied the people who had real, natural nails and wished that could be me. Ever since I started using Gel nail polish, my nails have been growing and growing. The polish hardens your nails and protects them from breaking. It is unbelievable how long my nails got. People thought they were fake!! I even had to clip them because of how long they were getting!! My only issue with this product is how time consuming it can be. It can take me 30-40+ minutes to paint all my nails. You also have to wait 15 minutes or so just to remove the previous Gel nailpolish with acetone. I was using tin foil (like the salon uses) for a while which was a pain in the butt. I found plastic clip ons that you put right on your finger nails with a piece of cottonball. It makes it SOOOO much easier. I don't understand why salons don't have these!!PROS:Inexpensive, super cheap alternative to salonLong lasting compared to regular nail polishesNo need to wait for the product to dry!Hardens your nails so they will grow and not break!CONS:Time consumingI will never use regular nail polish again. I would always spend 15 minutes or so painting my nails, dinging them before they were finished drying. Somewhat happy with how they turned out only to have them chip within 24 hours! NO THANKS!Highly Recommend getting this!
Jenny C.
Review for: Raspberry Wine
This gel polish is ok no complaints but I don’t have anything to compare it to other than the no chip my nail salon used which I forgot the name of. I really prefer gel polish over regular polish and doing your own nails at home is always fun. I do recommend this if you want gel nails done at home they last a long time and the color is pretty.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved this when I got it at Target I want to say. It’s nice when you can’t afford to get your nails done all the time. I will say that it truly damages your nails and it’s very hard to get off even when you soak your nails is acetone. Make sure to use cuticle oil and lots of hand moisturizer once your done your home manicure.
Anna B.
Morganton, NC
Review for: Raspberry Wine
This has been the best thing I have purchased in a while. I used to love to go to the salon to get gel polish but the cheapest I was ever able to get it was $17 and that was having to wait forever for my turn. This gel polish works great it stays on without chipping but it is easy to take off when you try. The color stay bright and it is very simple to do. I won't go back to the salon for my nails for a while. This is the second week of this color and it still looks good!
monica w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so I bought this as a trial basis. It costs so much to get gel polish at the nail salon so I thought I would try this product. I was mostly sceptical about the light by itself. I didn't think It would work as good as it did. The next test was to try the system with other brands of polishes. IT WORKED!!! I had to cure my nails for a few seconds longer but it does work. The only thing I do not like about this starter kit is that the light isn't user friendly for someone with long fingers.
Lisa A.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Raspberry Wine
This is a great little kit! It applies so beautifully and the gel polish lasts as long as a salon gel manicure. It’s easy to use and there are so many beautiful colors! You can buy this at most drugstores and at a reasonable price.
Jenni G.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not super great quality. It is hard to do on yourself and make it look good. I prefer to go to the salon. If you were good with both hands and could do a good job I think this product would be worth the money.
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Starter kit includes everything you need. The lamp, nail stick, nail file, base coat, top coat, gel bond, lint free wipes, nail cleaner, and a color polish. Easy to follow directions and easy to use.
Ashley N.
Review for: Other
this kit works very well and you can't beat the price! my nails usually last over a week depending on how careful i am when painting them. the neater you are the longer they are going to last. It is a very good kit for beginners who want to experiment with gel polish.
Alex L.
Villa Rica, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit, it comes with everything you need! A little advice though is whenever you run out of the nail cleanser, just use rubbing alcohol because it’s so much cheaper and it works the exact same! The individual polishes are expensive though! But honestly such a good buy and worth the money because the gel nails actually last so much longer than regular nail polish!
Elvira G.
Does this turn out as good as a salons?
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
Is this worth the money and also is it easy to do?
Jessica K.
Greenwood, IN
Does anyone else have a problem with the color just falling off? not chipping, but the entire bed of color falling off. If so, is there a way to prevent this from happening?
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these leave your nails thin when removed?
Marisol S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many days does it keep in the nails?