BY SENSATIONAIL

The Gentle Way to Remove Gel Polish SensatioNail™ Gel Polish Removal Tool is the gentle way to remove gel polish at home.  The easy-to-hold handle, perfectly angled tip, and effortless gliding action smoothly lift and gently push away gel polish so your nails always look sensational! Removal Tip Exclusively Designed for Convenient & Comfortable Removal! Easy-to-Hold Grip Makes Removal a Breeze! Patent Pending Sustainable Forestry Initiative - Certified Sourcing For best results, use with our gel polish removal wraps, included in the SensatioNail Gel Polish Removal Kit . Tool-.

• What is the best way to use this tool to remove polish easier? An...1 Answers
  • I'm wondering how well this kit works? At home I have no luck rem...2 Answers
  • Is there any easier tricks to taking gel polish off?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Once you soften up the gel polish with the remover this little tool takes it all off so easily! " in 2 reviews
  • "This tool makes it easy to remove gel nail polish." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend it to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "Will scrape off part of your nail if you're not careful, but great product over all." in 1 review
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
This tool is fantastic at removing gel polish! Just start below the cuticle and wiggle away, there goes the polish! Easy removal without damaging the nail. Great for pushing back cuticles too!
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
This tool is amazing very helpful removing gel nails. I used to always struggle and try scratching them off but this helps
Emily S.
I own this product, and while I don't do gel nails quite as often as I used to, it helps in removing the polish so so much. As long as you are gentle it will help peel off gel nails without damaging the nail itself. Honestly, a handy little tool that just makes the removal process easier.
Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
Bought this to go with the kit so that I would have an easier time removing the Polish and I am so glad I did! This works great to get off the stubborn bits of polish. I also use this tool to clean up under my nails before applying the polish. Definitely works better than the wooden tool that comes with the polishes.
Emma M.
Lyon Station, PA
Gets the job done! I think this is around $10 so it's not tooooo pricey. Struggled with finding a way to remove the nail polish until I saw this in the store. Should probably let your nails soak before using it. You can find this at your local drug store.
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
This tool is a must for gel removal. If you are roughing up your nails and using the primer, it can be seriously difficult to remove. I have been using Sensational since before they started making this tool, and I used to try to use the orange stick as well as another brand of scraper. This works so well at removing my polish, soak for about 20 minutes and scrape. This really gets the excess primer off of your nail leaving it smooth without digging into the top of your nail.
Heather H.
Rock Hill, SC
I removed my first set of gel nails by sensationail without this tool and I used a little wooden stick. It was so hard to remove the polish after soaking my nails. The second time around I removed my gel nails this little tool helped soo much! It is thin at the end to help scrape off the polish. But do be careful because you can scrape off some of your nail too. Which will lead to them breaking!
Rachelle S.
Johnson City, KS
I didn't think I needed this when I purchased the kit. However, I finally purchased it and love it. It's helpful in getting polish off and also pushing cuticles back. I would recommend it to anyone!
Shauna M.
This is so bad for your nails snd you can actually damage your nail bed and introduce infection or fungus tot he nail if you shre this tool. There's a reason why you should have a licensed licensed cosmetologist
JESSICA L.
Handiest little tool for gel removal, I do not buy/use the softening wipes and can easily remove my manicure with this tool without any damage. It is a little tricky at first and can skim your nail, but is easy to master.
Rachael Q.
Saint Marys, OH
I'm wondering how well this kit works? At home I have no luck removing gel nail polish easily. So I'm forced to return to the salon to have them remove it !
Kayla R.
Is there any easier tricks to taking gel polish off?
Sarah Z.
Wdm, IA
What is the best way to use this tool to remove polish easier? Any steps to take before?