BY SENSATIONAIL

The Gentle Way to Remove Gel Polish SensatioNail™ Gel Polish Removal Tool is the gentle way to remove gel polish at home.  The easy-to-hold handle, perfectly angled tip, and effortless gliding action smoothly lift and gently push away gel polish so your nails always look sensational! Removal Tip Exclusively Designed for Convenient & Comfortable Removal! Easy-to-Hold Grip Makes Removal a Breeze! Patent Pending Sustainable Forestry Initiative - Certified Sourcing For best results, use with our gel polish removal wraps, included in the SensatioNail Gel Polish Removal Kit . Tool-.

• What is the best way to use this tool to remove polish ea...1 Answers
  • I'm wondering how well this kit works? At home I have no ...3 Answers
  • Is there any easier tricks to taking gel polish off?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Once you soften up the gel polish with the remover this little tool takes it all off so easily! " in 2 reviews
  • "This tool makes it easy to remove gel nail polish." in 1 review
  • "Will scrape off part of your nail if you're not careful, but great product over all." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend it to anyone!" in 1 review
Jennifer Q.
I really love this tool. You don’t really need it to remove your manicure made by this brand. I bought it thinking I would need it for this but you can take it off with your finger. What it is good for is helping me take off acrylic nails. It helps get under the nail bed and pop them off easier
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Purchased this at walmart on sale for around $4 and it was worth every penny. It makes removal so much easier than using an orange wood stick to remove gel polish. It’s easy to clean to keep sterile and it even works really good at pushing back your cuticles and lightly removing the epinicium from the nail plate
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
I really like this tool. I don't ever (hardly) go to get manicures, but use (and LOVE) sensationail's kit and all their polishes and accessories. I found this tool really helped to scrape off the polish when it was being stubborn. As a con, it will scrape your nailbed if you're not careful. Soak for 30-60 minutes, THEN, use this if needed. I would recommend and buy this again.
Jennifer T.
I picked this up because I like to use a peel off base coat and an orange stick wasn't cutting it.  This works great!  I imagine it would work well for gel polish as well, but for a peel off base coat it just hugs the nail and helps to pop it off.  You do need to be careful because it can dig into your nail if you aren't careful.
Heather S.
Hagerstown, MD
I find the gel polish extremely hard to remove, even with this tool. It does make this process easier, but not easy enough. I don’t use the gel polish often, because of this.
Emily B.
I own this product, and while I don't do gel nails quite as often as I used to, it helps in removing the polish so so much. As long as you are gentle it will help peel off gel nails without damaging the nail itself. Honestly, a handy little tool that just makes the removal process easier.
Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
Bought this to go with the kit so that I would have an easier time removing the Polish and I am so glad I did! This works great to get off the stubborn bits of polish. I also use this tool to clean up under my nails before applying the polish. Definitely works better than the wooden tool that comes with the polishes.
Emma M.
Lyon Station, PA
Gets the job done! I think this is around $10 so it's not tooooo pricey. Struggled with finding a way to remove the nail polish until I saw this in the store. Should probably let your nails soak before using it. You can find this at your local drug store.
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
This tool is a must for gel removal. If you are roughing up your nails and using the primer, it can be seriously difficult to remove. I have been using Sensational since before they started making this tool, and I used to try to use the orange stick as well as another brand of scraper. This works so well at removing my polish, soak for about 20 minutes and scrape. This really gets the excess primer off of your nail leaving it smooth without digging into the top of your nail.
Heather H.
Rock Hill, SC
I removed my first set of gel nails by sensationail without this tool and I used a little wooden stick. It was so hard to remove the polish after soaking my nails. The second time around I removed my gel nails this little tool helped soo much! It is thin at the end to help scrape off the polish. But do be careful because you can scrape off some of your nail too. Which will lead to them breaking!
Rachael Q.
Saint Marys, OH
I'm wondering how well this kit works? At home I have no luck removing gel nail polish easily. So I'm forced to return to the salon to have them remove it !
Kayla R.
Is there any easier tricks to taking gel polish off?
Sarah Z.
Wdm, IA
What is the best way to use this tool to remove polish easier? Any steps to take before?