BY SENSATIONAIL

The Gentle Way to Remove Gel Polish SensatioNail™ Gel Polish Removal Tool is the gentle way to remove gel polish at home.  The easy-to-hold handle, perfectly angled tip, and effortless gliding action smoothly lift and gently push away gel polish so your nails always look sensational! Removal Tip Exclusively Designed for Convenient & Comfortable Removal! Easy-to-Hold Grip Makes Removal a Breeze! Patent Pending Sustainable Forestry Initiative - Certified Sourcing For best results, use with our gel polish removal wraps, included in the SensatioNail Gel Polish Removal Kit . Tool-.

• What is the best way to use this tool to remove polish easier? Any ...1 Answers
  • I'm wondering how well this kit works? At home I have no luck remov...2 Answers
  • Is there any easier tricks to taking gel polish off?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Once you soften up the gel polish with the remover this little tool takes it all off so easily! " in 2 reviews
  • "This tool makes it easy to remove gel nail polish." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend it to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "Will scrape off part of your nail if you're not careful, but great product over all." in 1 review
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this product, and while I don't do gel nails quite as often as I used to, it helps in removing the polish so so much. As long as you are gentle it will help peel off gel nails without damaging the nail itself. Honestly, a handy little tool that just makes the removal process easier.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Lyon Station, PA
Gets the job done! I think this is around $10 so it's not tooooo pricey. Struggled with finding a way to remove the nail polish until I saw this in the store. Should probably let your nails soak before using it. You can find this at your local drug store.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
This tool is fantastic at removing gel polish! Just start below the cuticle and wiggle away, there goes the polish! Easy removal without damaging the nail. Great for pushing back cuticles too!
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
This tool is amazing very helpful removing gel nails. I used to always struggle and try scratching them off but this helps
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
Bought this to go with the kit so that I would have an easier time removing the Polish and I am so glad I did! This works great to get off the stubborn bits of polish. I also use this tool to clean up under my nails before applying the polish. Definitely works better than the wooden tool that comes with the polishes.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Costa Mesa, CA
This tool is a life (and nail) saver! This makes it so easy to remove gel polish and to push back your cuticles to prep for new polish
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ruined my natural nails. Scraped them all up. Gouged my nails. Will never use again.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
It works but I have scraped of a layer of nail with this product Have to be careful.
Kayla R.
Make sure you let your nails soak in acetone before doing this. Will scrape off part of your nail if you're not careful, but great product over all.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
I really like this tool. I don't ever (hardly) go to get manicures, but use (and LOVE) sensationail's kit and all their polishes and accessories. I found this tool really helped to scrape off the polish when it was being stubborn. As a con, it will scrape your nailbed if you're not careful. Soak for 30-60 minutes, THEN, use this if needed. I would recommend and buy this again.
Kayla R.
Is there any easier tricks to taking gel polish off?
Rachael Q.
Rachael Q.
Saint Marys, OH
I'm wondering how well this kit works? At home I have no luck removing gel nail polish easily. So I'm forced to return to the salon to have them remove it !
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Wdm, IA
What is the best way to use this tool to remove polish easier? Any steps to take before?