Sensationail By Nailene Gel Polish uploaded by Jennifer D.Sensationail By Nailene Gel Polish uploaded by Milea R.Sensationail By Nailene Gel Polish uploaded by marisa w.

BY SENSATIONAIL

Sensationail gel polish comes in the most-wanted fashion-trend colors that go on in minutes, dry in 60 seconds and last up to two weeks without chipping, peeling or fading. Use with the exclusive pro 3060 led lamp. Lamp sold separately in sensationail starter kit.

• How long does this polish last? What color in their line is the ...1 Answers
Beth H.
Beth H.
Sun City, CA
Review for: Kitten Heel
Well, this pink was brighter than I expected, but it was a good surprise. More like pepto-bismol coloring than a darker pink, but it is spring so that was perfectly fine. Takes a couple coats to be more even even after using the lamp. The white is a great complimentary color with this one. Color lasted about 2 weeks.
Becca A.
Becca A.
Review for: Island Oasis
This is such a fun color. It's a perfect teal color good for year round wear. The bottle is very tiny but I feel this will allow me to use the entire bottle and not let it get old/go to waste. I would purchase other colors from the SensatioNail brand.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Island Oasis
Love this color and the SensatioNail line. Saves me money and time which is great. The color is not an exact match to what is shown on the box which is the only negative.
Angela E.
Angela E.
Review for: Kitten Heel
I love Sensationail! I have had my kit for many years. The polishes are fantastic and shiny. Kitten Heal is a fun and pretty color.
missi I.
missi I.
Review for: La Creme
These gel polishes work pretty good. My nails don't hold up very long so for the prices it wasn't worth it for me.
Ana C G.
Ana C G.
Silver City, NM
I swear by this product! Best do at home gel nails! This color is amazing! No more nail salon for me.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Washington, PA
Review for: Mi Amor
Love this brand. Colors are a little off from the box! But still great!! Would recommend
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Kentwood, LA
Review for: Clear, Other
I absolutely love this gel polish! I have always had my nails done in acrylics, but it's so damaging. So I decided to try this and I am amazing! My nails have always been very brittle and thin. But now my nails are long and beautiful! I get the salon look right at home! This gel stays in place for weeks! It says it lasts 2 weeks, I've had it last much longer and I am very rough with my hands. I couldn't be anymore happier with this brand and product! I will say it is a pain in the but to remove them, but I'd rather have pretty nails that are real and strong! I will be a lifelong customer!!!!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
This polish is the closest I can get to true salon gel as possible right at home! The light is great and my nails are dry as soon as I take them out from under the light! At under $30 for a starter kit, it's a must for the summer!
Ashley-Michele B.
Ashley-Michele B.
Trotwood, OH
Review for: Mi Amor
Gel nail polish is great if you're looking for a long-lasting manicure that dries very quickly! However that lasting power can also be a pain if you want to take them off after a week and a half or so. The removal process is a bit lengthy and involves soaking your fingertips in nail polish remover for at least five minutes, and if you try to remove it after less than five minutes in remover, you can do real damage to your nails. It's beautiful and stays strong for a long time, but at a cost.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Wdm, IA
How long does this polish last? What color in their line is the prettiest?