BY SENSATIONAIL

Sensationail gel polish comes in the most-wanted fashion-trend colors that go on in minutes, dry in 60 seconds and last up to two weeks without chipping, peeling or fading. Use with the exclusive pro 3060 led lamp. lamp sold separately in sensationail starter kit.

• How easy is it to take the polish off?1 Answers
  • Is this nail polish compatible with the Sephora OPI gel m...1 Answers
Kyara R.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Crap. Don’t recommend it at all. Doesn’t really tell you how to do it and it’s like little girl stick ons. Doesn’t really fit with all nails and it is not easy to apply. I love sensationail but do not recommend this.
Heather R.
I purchase the whole nail kit from Walmart because I had seen good reviews on it but I just did not like it. It was very hard to get the Polish to cure and I tried to return it and Walmart would not let me since it have been used. I believe it cost around $30 with the Polish costing around 7 each so I was out about $50 but I know now to just stick to the regular polish
Jenna H.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
The color is nice and the kit was easy to use hit it did not last at all. I put it on for a wedding I was going to and the day before the wedding it started to peel off. I had only applied it two days before the wedding. I was very disappointed and had to use regular nail polish to fix my nails the day of the wedding.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I actually didn’t do well attempting the French manicure so I painted my whole nails with the pinkish shade and they turned out pretty nice. I wouldn’t purchase the set unless you are good at French manicures. Next time i would buy the single shades.
Jennifer Q.
Review for: Sheer Pink, Clear more...
This particular French manicure kit comes with little white strips to do the tip of the nail and then has a polish for the rest of the nail. It looks cute and natural when it’s put on but it doesn’t last that well.
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I get my nails done regularly and I have to admit, this looked just as good as a fresh salon manicure without the $45 price tag. It lasted almost 2 weeks and looked really natural.
Courtney J.
Helena, AL
So I NEVER paint my nails. I never go and pay to get my nails done. I have had gel nails done at the salon twice. I bought this from Walmart and my life is changed!!! ( The picture is of my First attempt with this product. It doesn't look perfect but I will get better with practice) I am absolutely in love with this and will probably actually paint my nails now because of this. No more waiting for nails to dry and that makes painting my nails so much easier. I can literally fix one right before I walk out the door and it doesn't risk ruining your whole manicure!

Few tricks I had to pick up 1) use a coarse nail buffer to rough up your entire nail first. The gel doesn't hold well on smooth shiny nails, if that makes sense.... And 2) use a wet towel to wipe away the film/residue left behind after your gel has been set under the light. First wipe away and then use a dry towel and buff until shiny. That waxy residue left behind makes them look gross at first but it's a simple fix!!
Rosa D.
Gordon, NE
This product i only gave 3 stars due to the fact that I didn't think it stayed on my nails as long as a gel polish should. I only got about 3-5 days before it started peeling.
Lacy T.
Baltimore, MD
Highly recommend. The white strips make the perfect French tip with no mistakes. It’s fool proof and looks completely professional. Nobody believed I did it myself.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I've been doing my own gel polish for a while now. Probably a year because I haven't ever been 100% satisfied when someone else does it. The other day I thought why try a French tip. It took a while, almost 2 hours to be exact. But it came out really nicely and the sheer pink is beautiful. It took me so long because I didn't use the white strips in the kit because they looked too fake. I wanted that real look so I free handed the additional white gel polish that came with the kit. It looks lovely and I'm super happy with it!
Jamie C.
Is this nail polish compatible with the Sephora OPI gel manicure set?
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
How easy is it to take the polish off?