BY SENSATIONAIL

Up to 2 Weeks of Dazzling, Damage-Proof Wear The SensatioNail™ Essentials Kit replenishes all the essentials you need to create a sensationally shiny, sensationally stunning, sensationally sturdy 2-week manicure. Invincible Gel Polish. 3 easy steps. Must use with LED lamp - lamp sold separately in SensatioNail™ Starter Kit. No dry time. Super-gloss shine Use the Essentials Kit alone for a clear manicure for use with the Color Gel Polish of your choice .  Either way, your nails will be stunning and super-shiny, even after 2 weeks, with SensatioNail.

• Is this product worth buying? I've also been looking at this and...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the French tip from sensationail?2 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to find the primer anywhere?!3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I stopped using this gel polish for a month to get my nails back to the way they were before and now my nails are strong and do not break easily." in 8 reviews
Melissa S.
Chicago
This is a nice at home gel manicure set. It is very easy to use. The only thing is it is a lot of work and time. It takes a few times to get used to it but it is worth it if you want your manicure to last. And for the price, I would recommend it. Especially if you are someone spending money to get your nails done by a nail tech.
Amanda O.
Madera , CA
I️ received this as a gift because I️ heard how great I️t was. I️ thought it’d be quicker to use but it took me a long time. I️ was pleased with the outcome. My nails looked like I️ got them done at the salon. I️ just don’t like all the steps it takes to do I️t as a busy mom
Lisa A.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a great deal! Especially if you’re looking for a salon looking gel manicure. It’s a great price and very easy to use. I feel like it works just as good if not better than salon equipment. I would try it out if you’re on a budget and love having cute nails.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
This was my first gel kit and I absolutely love it! I find it a little hard to find this particular brands refills for certain things but other than that, it’s cheaper and works better than any gel kit my sister has ever bought! I get my nails done so quick, and it looks professional I hardly go to the salon, maybe 3 times a year - I always pull the fake nails off too quick. This was the best purchase ever 👌
Liz P.
Edmond, OK
This at home LED kit for gel polish is a great bang for your buck! I decided to try this instead of paying $45 bi-weekly and I’ve been pretty impressed. Every once in awhile I experience the gel lifting or peeling a few days in but most of the time my gel lasts me almost 2 wks! Definitely worth saving the money I spend at the salon. Nail colors are around $10 per color.
Ruthie N.
I’ve been using gel polish for 4 years and I learned how to do it myself it is a good kit for starters but then I recommended to buy a bigger version of each so you can used a lot of times but I really like this kit it is easy to apply and it comes with the instructions so you can learn to use it and do it the right way.
Alejandra G.
San Antonio , TX
This is my go to in case I don’t have time for a mani. It’s super easy, quick and inexpensive. The assortment of colors is limited but the staples never go out of style.
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
The price was right on this pack, but when it came to product stability.. not so much. I went back to use the “nail cleaning solution” and it was dried up. All you really need is some alcohol and lint free wipes. Which can be purchased in larger quantities for a much cheaper price.
Jess F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Once you have the technique down this is a great product. It does take quite a bit of time as I've found it lasts longer if you to one nail at a time. If you don't sometimes the base will spread too far and make a lip at the cuticle that makes the nail peel off easier.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
This kit is worth the money. It’s just as good as going to the nail salon to get your nails done. It’s super nice! Everything you need for doing your nails with gel nail polish is in this kit. It’s a good price for all of what’s included. Cool color starter kits!
Barbara G.
Dauphin Isl, AL
What is your favorite color?
Dorothea B.
Is this product worth buying? I've also been looking at this and can't figure out if I want to get it? better than going to the salon to get it done
Barbara G.
Dauphin Isl, AL
Has anyone used other brands of gel nail polish with this system?
Lauren R.
Pasadena, MD
Has anyone been able to find the primer anywhere?!
Sara B.
Has anyone tried the French tip from sensationail?