BY SENSATIONAIL

Up to 2 weeks dazzling, damage-proof wear Includes: Color gel polish 0.25 fl oz. Manicure stick. Instruction sheet Invincible gel polish. Must use with led lamp. Lamp sold separately in Sensational™ Starter Kit. 3 easy steps. No dry time. Super-gloss shine.

• Can you recommend a product to strengthen my natural nail...2 Answers
  • I have this and have tried and tried to get my nails to l...1 Answers
  • Do you need anything special for this? Can you just use i...2 Answers
Sensationail By Nailene Color Gel Polish
  • "It also feels thinner than other brands of gel do--I like my gel nail polish to provide me with some strength, and the last time I wore this, my nails were flexible enough that I had a few tears from accidental stress, which should NOT be the norm with gel polish!" in 3 reviews
  • "I like this gel polish even better than the more expensive Gelish brand." in 1 review
  • "Overall, I prefer regular nail polish with my Seche Vite top coat." in 1 review
  • "It lasts well and is super easy to apply." in 1 review
  • "The polish stayed on for almost 2 weeks altho the Gelish brand stayed chip free for even longer." in 1 review
KinZie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sensationail Color Gel Polish 25 fl oz more...
It's long lasting easy and inexpensive I love this product line it's never disappointed me and always looks great
Sarah G.
I’ve tried a few gel polishes and this by far is not my favourite.

It cures perfectly fine, however once you’ve put a top coat on it goes almost scaly.

Definitely affordable but not the best unfortunately.
Hailey C.
Schenectady, NY
Review for: Rendezvous more...
This color is very rich! I find this gel polish system to be very easy to use but not always easy to get off. The UC light provided works very well, no drying time! :) I will continue to use their products! Looking forward to nee colors!
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a sheer pink polish but becomes opaque after applying 2 coats. Stays on for at least 2 weeks. I love the brand.
Claudia C.
Cleburne, TX
Not my favorite been honest. But you are paying for what are you getting. Is not the same as a salon manicure.
Rhian B.
Review for: Sensationail Color Gel Polish 25 fl oz more...
I wasn’t as impressed with this brand as I have been with others. It was harder to apply and the consistency seems to vary from colour to colour. I’ve used a lot of gel nail colours and this one didn’t last as long. I also noticed the ‘sticky layer’ seemed to come back even after wiping as instructed. A shame as the colour is lovely but I have other brands I prefer.
Amanda D.
Amazing pink led nail polish. It's like cherry blossom type of pink I wear it all the time. It's my go to color. Sensationail it's amazing
Jessie J.
Peoria Hts, IL
I definitely prefer over Sally Hanson gel manicure, it last longer and the colors aren't as sheer.
Samantha W.
Darlington, IN
This stuff is my go to. I will always choose this polish over regular nail polish in a heartbeat. It lasts at least two weeks, when you're done with the painting process, your nails are instantly dry! Best change I have ever made was going to gel nails!
Kelsey T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Other more...
Love the idea of at home gel manicure. This brand is super easy to use and even my nail job looked pretty impressive. The brush wasn’t to long so that’s a definitely a plus. I would recommend for sure.
Angela L.
Pennsburg, PA
I have been looking for new gel polishes to use since some only have certain colors. Is this a good gel polish to use and does it stay on without peeling and actually last at least 2 weeks?
Chloe N.
Redhill, Surrey
Can you recommend a product to strengthen my natural nails for my Shellac Sensationail By Nailene Color Gel Polish? #shellac #nailstrengthener
Sithlea A.
Do you need anything special for this? Can you just use it as is or do you need a light or something like you do for gel nails?
Maddie T.
How long does this last for?
Tommye J.
Is the color on the box the color of the "raspberry wine" polish? It doesn't look like that's what the color should be called.