BY SENSATIONAIL

Up to 2 weeks dazzling, damage-proof wear Includes: Color gel polish 0.25 fl oz. Manicure stick. Instruction sheet Invincible gel polish. Must use with led lamp. Lamp sold separately in Sensational™ Starter Kit. 3 easy steps. No dry time. Super-gloss shine.

• Can you recommend a product to strengthen my natural nail...2 Answers
  • I have this and have tried and tried to get my nails to l...1 Answers
  • Do you need anything special for this? Can you just use i...2 Answers
Sensationail By Nailene Color Gel Polish
  • "It also feels thinner than other brands of gel do--I like my gel nail polish to provide me with some strength, and the last time I wore this, my nails were flexible enough that I had a few tears from accidental stress, which should NOT be the norm with gel polish!" in 3 reviews
  • "I like this gel polish even better than the more expensive Gelish brand." in 1 review
  • "Overall, I prefer regular nail polish with my Seche Vite top coat." in 1 review
  • "It lasts well and is super easy to apply." in 1 review
  • "The polish stayed on for almost 2 weeks altho the Gelish brand stayed chip free for even longer." in 1 review
Zuzanna C.
Review for: Pink Chiffon more...
Ok, first of all, this doesn't compare to regular gel polish that you get done at the nail salon. For some reason, if I get gel done it'll only last perfectly with no chips/peeling for at MOST a week. However, I decided to give this a shot because it's so much easier/cheaper. I've used this a couple different ways: 1. I used just the clear coat over a regular nail polish just to check the sandwich method, and it didn't even last two hours. 2. I tried the full deal (gel polish + gel clear coat) and yes, it works... kind of. If I REALLY prep my nails then they will last beautifully for at least 4-5 days. However, I have had times where I have done my nails with this method and they started lifting/chipping in 2-3 days. I'll still use this product because I find that it doesn't damage my nails and just overall looks better than regular nail polish, but it does NOT last!
McKenna C.
For an at home LED nail system this gets the job done. However, if you don't meticulously clean your nails and do the necessary prep work you will find you have some peeling and chipping sooner than later than what you will find when you get your nails done at a salon.

However, if you want to save yourself some money, this is a great route to go! YouTube is your best friend to get to know how to use the system, and I know they recently released more colors so now there is much more to choose from compared to when the system first was released.
Misty S.
Review for: Raspberry Wine more...
The color and formula is great. It did exactly what it claimed to do on the packaging. However, the light that comes with it in the starter pack was a little too strong for my nail beds and I ended up burning my cuticles and it was horrible. I don’t think it’s the brands fault just my weird wonky skin :/
Lana P.
Croswell, MI
For me this was a vast improvement from the Sally Hansen brand. I was able to apply this like a normal polish and set it using my uv light and my manicure lasted at least 7 days before I noticed any wear and tear on my polish. So far I've never had any issues with my gel color peeling off.
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Babydoll Pink more...
I was so excited to pick this product up. However, it isn’t super easy to use at home. I did nails and toes. The color is pretty, but only lasted a few days before chipping. I haven’t used it since, but will try again, maybe first time was user error
Heather H.
New Boston, OH
Review for: Babydoll Pink, Something Blue, Purple Orchid more...
I'm honestly a really big fan of this brand of polish. It's smooth, long lasting, and the colors are beautiful. I've used them quite a bit and am constantly impressed with how long it lasts without chipping.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel , PA
Love this nail color! I bought the starter kit a while ago and love to use it. It takes up a bit of time but the results are amazing and totally worth the time. They last so long and look just as good as the salon!
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I love sensationail! The starter kit can be purchased for under $30. It comes with everything you need. I've been using my kit for about 6 months, about twice a month, and have no had to repurchase the wipes, cleanser, or top/base coats. I love the wide arrange of colors that they offer. The polish lasts me over 1 week, and probably would last longer, but I work mostly with my hands at my job.
Katherine L.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Review for: Raspberry Wine more...
I have a few different colors. These are nice polish. They are easy to use, but you must have a gel light to use. This is perfect when you do not want to mix the your regular polish to make gel. Would buy more of these polish’s again!
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
The colors are pretty good. There's a decent range of shades. As long as they're in between layers of a quality brand of gel base and top coat your nails will last forever! Ok, for a few weeks, but still that's pretty good! Downside, the bottles are tiny. I can buy much larger bottles of my favorite brand, gelish, on amazing for just a couple bucks more. Upside, you can buy these at the local drug store.
Angela L.
Pennsburg, PA
I have been looking for new gel polishes to use since some only have certain colors. Is this a good gel polish to use and does it stay on without peeling and actually last at least 2 weeks?
Tommye J.
Is the color on the box the color of the "raspberry wine" polish? It doesn't look like that's what the color should be called.
Sithlea A.
Do you need anything special for this? Can you just use it as is or do you need a light or something like you do for gel nails?
Cierra J.
Does it really dry in 60 sec and does it last 2 weeks?
Maddie T.
How long does this last for?

back