BY SENSATIONAIL #90 in Nail Polish

Up to 2 weeks dazzling, damage-proof wear Includes: Color gel polish 0.25 fl oz. Manicure stick. Instruction sheet Invincible gel polish. Must use with led lamp. Lamp sold separately in Sensational™ Starter Kit. 3 easy steps. No dry time. Super-gloss shine.

• Can you recommend a product to strengthen my natural nails for my...1 Answers
  • I have this and have tried and tried to get my nails to look nice...1 Answers
  • Do you need anything special for this? Can you just use it as is ...2 Answers
Sensationail By Nailene Color Gel Polish
  • "It also feels thinner than other brands of gel do--I like my gel nail polish to provide me with some strength, and the last time I wore this, my nails were flexible enough that I had a few tears from accidental stress, which should NOT be the norm with gel polish!" in 3 reviews
  • "Overall, I prefer regular nail polish with my Seche Vite top coat." in 1 review
  • "I just stick to normal nail polish with a clear coat." in 1 review
  • "It lasts well and is super easy to apply." in 1 review
  • "The polish stayed on for almost 2 weeks altho the Gelish brand stayed chip free for even longer." in 1 review
Michelle L.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are pretty good. There's a decent range of shades. As long as they're in between layers of a quality brand of gel base and top coat your nails will last forever! Ok, for a few weeks, but still that's pretty good! Downside, the bottles are tiny. I can buy much larger bottles of my favorite brand, gelish, on amazing for just a couple bucks more. Upside, you can buy these at the local drug store.
Melody S.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find these work really well for me when I properly prep my nails first and use a primer and top coat over the gel color polish. The color lasts 7-10 days before peeling or chipping, depending on how rough I am or if I use my nails as "tool's" very often. Overall, a good product that's affordable, and easy to use.
Misty S.
Review for: Raspberry Wine
The color and formula is great. It did exactly what it claimed to do on the packaging. However, the light that comes with it in the starter pack was a little too strong for my nail beds and I ended up burning my cuticles and it was horrible. I don’t think it’s the brands fault just my weird wonky skin :/
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love sensationail! The starter kit can be purchased for under $30. It comes with everything you need. I've been using my kit for about 6 months, about twice a month, and have no had to repurchase the wipes, cleanser, or top/base coats. I love the wide arrange of colors that they offer. The polish lasts me over 1 week, and probably would last longer, but I work mostly with my hands at my job.
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The worst gel nail polishes i have ever used. When cured they are not shiney and they crumble and flake off. It is really difficult to get these to apply properly and to stay on.
Tayler O.
Williamsburg, VA
Review for: Sensationail Color Gel Polish 25 fl oz
For a 5$ gel polish it isn’t bad. I feel like no matter how well you follow the directions for this, it just dosent last. I could get a week from it max. The top coat/base coat is garbage. I buy all my gel supplies off amazon by a brand called Belen and i can get 2 weeks + with it. Oh and it’s 3$ per bottle. Save your money!
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It took me forever to find this brand at my local stores but when I did find this, I fell in love with it! The main reason why I really like using this brand of gel is because its very rich and I only needed 1-2 coats. I have tried other brands where I really had to build it up and its not the same with tis gel polish. Love it!
Brianna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand when I want to do a gel manicure at home. You can find this brand at many different stores and for being gel I consider it be prettt affordable!
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel polish is awesome. It lasts at least a week before any chips or lifting. I tend to pick at my nails so it usually doesn’t last me as long as others. It’s fairly inexpensive for a gel polish and available at many places! If your looking to adventure into the gel polish world, I suggest starting with this before upgrading to the big bucks!
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this system for my sister on Christmas in 2016, and she is still is ranting and raving about this product and all the gels. It has revolutionized her nail have it. She saves a lot of money doing her nails at home instead of at the salon.
Angela L.
Pennsburg, PA
I have been looking for new gel polishes to use since some only have certain colors. Is this a good gel polish to use and does it stay on without peeling and actually last at least 2 weeks?
Maddie T.
How long does this last for?
Tommye J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the color on the box the color of the "raspberry wine" polish? It doesn't look like that's what the color should be called.
Sithlea A.
Do you need anything special for this? Can you just use it as is or do you need a light or something like you do for gel nails?
Cierra J.
Does it really dry in 60 sec and does it last 2 weeks?