BY SENSATIONAIL #90 in Nail Polish

Up to 2 weeks dazzling, damage-proof wear Includes: Color gel polish 0.25 fl oz. Manicure stick. Instruction sheet Invincible gel polish. Must use with led lamp. Lamp sold separately in Sensational™ Starter Kit. 3 easy steps. No dry time. Super-gloss shine.

• Can you recommend a product to strengthen my natural nails for my...1 Answers
  • I have this and have tried and tried to get my nails to look nice...1 Answers
  • Do you need anything special for this? Can you just use it as is ...2 Answers
Sensationail By Nailene Color Gel Polish
  • "It also feels thinner than other brands of gel do--I like my gel nail polish to provide me with some strength, and the last time I wore this, my nails were flexible enough that I had a few tears from accidental stress, which should NOT be the norm with gel polish!" in 3 reviews
  • "Overall, I prefer regular nail polish with my Seche Vite top coat." in 1 review
  • "I just stick to normal nail polish with a clear coat." in 1 review
  • "It lasts well and is super easy to apply." in 1 review
  • "The polish stayed on for almost 2 weeks altho the Gelish brand stayed chip free for even longer." in 1 review
Michelle L.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are pretty good. There's a decent range of shades. As long as they're in between layers of a quality brand of gel base and top coat your nails will last forever! Ok, for a few weeks, but still that's pretty good! Downside, the bottles are tiny. I can buy much larger bottles of my favorite brand, gelish, on amazing for just a couple bucks more. Upside, you can buy these at the local drug store.
Melody S.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find these work really well for me when I properly prep my nails first and use a primer and top coat over the gel color polish. The color lasts 7-10 days before peeling or chipping, depending on how rough I am or if I use my nails as "tool's" very often. Overall, a good product that's affordable, and easy to use.
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have use this product before it was actually one of the first gel polishes that I ever purchased and aside from being extremely thin when applying, it peels off like a rubber and I’m not super excited and/or pumped about that I really like a gel shellac that dries hard using a UV light this dries more like a gel
Misty S.
Review for: Raspberry Wine
The color and formula is great. It did exactly what it claimed to do on the packaging. However, the light that comes with it in the starter pack was a little too strong for my nail beds and I ended up burning my cuticles and it was horrible. I don’t think it’s the brands fault just my weird wonky skin :/
Andrea W.
Wylie , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is higher than I’d like to pay for a polish, but to get the wear it’s pretty much worth it. This takes a little practice to keep it from pooping around your nail. The wear is good, but I can’t ever get two weeks out of it. I use my hands a ton though. Good formula.
Samantha W.
Darlington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is my go to. I will always choose this polish over regular nail polish in a heartbeat. It lasts at least two weeks, when you're done with the painting process, your nails are instantly dry! Best change I have ever made was going to gel nails!
Heather H.
New Boston, OH
Review for: Babydoll Pink, Something Blue, Purple Orchid
I'm honestly a really big fan of this brand of polish. It's smooth, long lasting, and the colors are beautiful. I've used them quite a bit and am constantly impressed with how long it lasts without chipping.
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love sensationail! The starter kit can be purchased for under $30. It comes with everything you need. I've been using my kit for about 6 months, about twice a month, and have no had to repurchase the wipes, cleanser, or top/base coats. I love the wide arrange of colors that they offer. The polish lasts me over 1 week, and probably would last longer, but I work mostly with my hands at my job.
Jennifer R.
Waco
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works great with the LED light that I have and provides a salon look to your nails. They have a wide range of color options which is nice and the polish lasts a long time before chipping.
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The worst gel nail polishes i have ever used. When cured they are not shiney and they crumble and flake off. It is really difficult to get these to apply properly and to stay on.
Angela L.
Pennsburg, PA
I have been looking for new gel polishes to use since some only have certain colors. Is this a good gel polish to use and does it stay on without peeling and actually last at least 2 weeks?
Maddie T.
How long does this last for?
Tommye J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the color on the box the color of the "raspberry wine" polish? It doesn't look like that's what the color should be called.
Sithlea A.
Do you need anything special for this? Can you just use it as is or do you need a light or something like you do for gel nails?
Cierra J.
Does it really dry in 60 sec and does it last 2 weeks?