BY SENSA

Dietary Supplement. SPRINKLE. EAT. LOSE.™ Sensa® Weight-Loss System For Men Month 5 & 6. It s Easy. Shake it on your favorite foods. No drastic lifestyle change. It s Not a Diet. No drugs, pills or stimulants. No pre-packaged meals. Calorie-Free. Sugar-Free. Sugar-Free. Sodium-Free. see more...

Sensa Weight-Loss System - Months 5 & 6
  • "This is not a bad way to get yourself used to portion control, however, I found it kind of embarrassing to use your shaker over all foods you eat all the time when around colleagues, friends, neighbors etc." in 2 reviews
  • "Ever since Ephedra got banned." in 1 review
Cassie Renee S.
Cassie Renee S.
Just make the decision to make a lifestyle change and avoid products like these. I personally just felt like it was a waste of money and time... I have found better ways to kick my appetite.
Petra T.
Petra T.
It worked for a little while while loosing a big chunk of extra weight, but when it came down to loosing my last 10 pounds to get back to my "what I consider healthy weight" at 120 lbs...it didn't help me at all. I needed different support.
However, I think it's a great way to use on and off to just keep in shape and keep the portion control up.
Grace K.
Grace K.
Woodhaven , NY
You are better off just eating healthier and drinking more water. It is honestly not worth the money and its so awkward to sprinkle on all your food.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I think this product is a crock of poo. Same as most weight loss powders and pills. Ever since Ephedra got banned. Clean eating and exercise is how I lost my inches.
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
This is good if you are looking for a way to get fuller and have good portion control. I do find it to be way to expensive for my taste though.
Judit D.
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
This is supposed to be great for enhancing favour and reducing cravings and it kinda works. not enough though