BY SENSA

Dietary Supplement. SPRINKLE on your food.  EAT what you love.  LOSE weight without dieting. It’s Easy. Sprinkle it on your favorite foods. Fits in purse or pocket. No drastic lifestyle change. It’s Not a Diet. No drugs, pills or stimulants. No pre-packaged meals. Calorie-free. Sugar-free. So. see more...

Sensa Weight Loss Program - Months 1 & 2
  • "Waste of money because it doesn't work carried this stuff around for about 2 months no weight loss plus mines gave a little after taste" in 2 reviews
  • "I tried this for a bit less than two weeks because I would get really bad headaches from using it." in 1 review
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
This stuff is a complete joke. My mom used this for a month and absolutely nothing happened. Although the commercial for this was ridiculously catchy, the product is a bust.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Lafayette , LA
Has been proven multiple times over that this is a placebo product and does not work. Company is involved in multiple lawsuits currently. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
Kayisha T.
Kayisha T.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried this for awhile and absolutely no weight loss . I don't recommend this product
Taylour S.
Taylour S.
sheboygan, WI
Fitspiration Expert
DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! This product is a waste To be honest it doesn't aid you to lose weight, I changed my diet while using this and my weight loss was REALLY SLOW when I stopped using it my Weight loss was still slow
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Clovis, CA
this is such a waste of money; it does not help with weight loss and i don't see how it could. If you kiss weight on this good for you,but you're one of VERY FEW.
Renkea N.
Renkea N.
Sunrise, FL
Connie B.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Fitspiration Expert
I did try this for awhile although I was very skeptical,turns out I had a right to be..didn't hello at all
Justine M.
Justine M.
Owatonna, MN
Didn't do anything for me at all. It was tedious and I finished more food because I felt like I was waste get money by not finishing the product. Plexus is way better!
Monique W.
Monique W.
Melbourne, FL
So anyone believes that shaking this unknown powder onto foods will promote weight loss might want to educate themselves on how the body works. I tried it for 6 months and did notice a decrease in the amount of food I ate, but it didn't curb appetite and most definitely didn't teach me anything about losing weight and maintaining the "right" way. Getting a doctor recommendation on products to use is always the best route. Never be afraid to consult with them.
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
This is an expensive bunch of bologna. It didn't work. If anything, it made me hungrier. The people in the commercials have never weighed as much as they claim. I tried it for 6 months. This does not work. Save your money!!!!!!
Sakeena B.
Sakeena B.
Don't you think Plexus Slim is better than Sensa? (https://www.plexusslim.com/PinkChanel)
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Do they sell this at Target?
Mandy M.