BY SENSA

Shake. Eat. Lose™ Doctor Formulated Sensa® Weight-Loss System. It s Easy. Just Shake It on Your Favorite Foods. Fits in Purse or Pocket. No Drastic Lifestyle Change. It s Not a Diet. No Pills, Stimulants or Drugs. No Pre-Packaged Meals. Calorie-Free. Sugar-Free. Sodium Free. see more...

Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
I have yet to try this diet. I heard nothing but great things. I did observe my friend using Sensa. It looked easy to use. Just sprinkle it on your food. I noticed a difference in her size and mood. She seemed more energized. I've been wanting to try it; however, it is a bit expensive.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
My mom uses Sensa and she loves it. It really does work. It's her go to for appetite control. I wonder if it does help for my body too. Must go on diet and it should stop me from eating too much food.
Bianca P.
I tried this from my parents once, it does make you not hungry the only part I find hard is remembering to bring it with me to work etc. It is easy to forget sometimes.
Kylie F.
Portland, OR
I really wasn't a fan of this product. It is an inconvenience to put on every meal and it does slightly change the taste of your food. I did not see results but mainly because I hated putting it on all of my food.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
I tried this but it only seemed to work for about a week and then I think my body got used to it and it no longer controlled my appetite.
Crystal G.
I didn't really like this product, didn't seem to work for me, and I hated having to put it on everything I ate.
Kathy Z.
Alyssa C.
Broad Brook, CT
Selma J.
Corp Christi, TX
My mommy liked it and it seem to work for her for awhile but has been off it
Christina M.
DUNDEE, FL
I did not like this product and I did not have great results with it. I have a few family members that do swear by it though.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
Does it taste funny????
nicole c.
Georgetown, TX
Has anyone tried this.? if so does it work.?
laShonda f.
california
Does this taste funny? and do it work?
megan c.
Odenville, AL
Fitspiration Expert
does this work? I want to try it so bad!!!