BY SENSA

Shake. Eat. Lose™ Doctor Formulated Sensa® Weight-Loss System. It s Easy. Just Shake It on Your Favorite Foods. Fits in Purse or Pocket. No Drastic Lifestyle Change. It s Not a Diet. No Pills, Stimulants or Drugs. No Pre-Packaged Meals. Calorie-Free. Sugar-Free. Sodium Free. It s Proven Effective. see more...

Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Fitspiration Expert
This is a fun way to control your appetite. All you have to do is shake the powder onto your food. It gives you an option for salty or sweet. The powder has no taste, so you don't even notice it on your food. You may get some weird looks from the people you are eating with though.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
Not only did I not loose weight with this product but I was automatically billed for it every month. When I called to try and cancel it took forever. It's such a scam and there is no way you will loose weight using this. I wouldn't buy again or recommend this.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
Stupid product and stupid commercial. I'm sure sprinkling digestives over your foods is a socially acceptable food nowadays, but this does NOT work. This is one other product you can add to the cabinet of products that DOESNT work for weight loss.
Claire B.
Claire B.
I'm sure this is a huge waste of money. Be cautious of scams like this! The guaranteed way to lose weight is through diet and exercise. There is no magic cure to losing weight that you could consume that could replace this.
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
I've heard great things about sensa. They say it suppresses your craving and you take in less food while on it. My problem is with my busy schedule will I remember to constantly use this product
Roni G.
Roni G.
WHAT A JOKE! this is the worst ideas every and it doesn't work. people are just trying to find a quick fix to loosing weight. don't waste your money
Ney j.
Ney j.
Did not work as it was promised. doesn't taste very good at all, didn't do anything as it was shown on the label, return
Jeal D.
Jeal D.
Couldn't keep taking it. Made me really sick. Agree with everyone below. It's a scam. Just work out and eat healthy. There is no magic pill.
Liv N.
Liv N.
This product is an absolute scam. In fact, the Federal Trade Commission said in a recent statement that their claims are bogus, and they're currently in the process of returning $26 million to customers (which is just a fraction of what they've made with this snake oil).
jenni P.
jenni P.
Florence, KY
I tried this abs it didn't work. What did work for me and still is working great for me is the health products from it works! I got my supplements and skinny wraps from www.fabulouswrapper.com
I lost 20 lbs in one month!
Amanda p.
Amanda p.
San Antonio, TX
Does this product really work ?