BY SENSA

30 Day QuickStart Kit Sensa® Weight-Loss System. No Pills. No Diuretics. No Stimulants. Sugar Free. Sodium Free. Calorie Free. Patent-Pending Tastants. Alan Hirsch M.D. Doctor Formulated. Shake.  Eat.  Lose.™. It s Easy. Just Shake It on Everything You Eat. Fits in Purse o. see more...

Gina M.
Gina M.
Springfield, MO
This worked, for a week. After that I didn't lose any weight and eventually gained. I think it might have been a placebo effect rather than the Sensa actually working. I was very disappointed that this did not work and I would definitely not buy it or recommend any one else to buy it.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
Plain and simple this stuff does not work. It's expensive and not worth the money at all. Not only did it not work for me but it hasn't worked for my family members either. I'm surprised they even still sell this stuff with how many people have called them out on it.
Aashma S.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
this is one of the worst product i have every used, it is a scam for sure, it doesnt work at all. i tried last summer and felt like an idiot. it is pricey and not quality product. i would not buy and use it ever again. i do not recommend this to anyone.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I tried this hoping for awesome results, and got nothing out of it. I just looked like an idiot sprinkling this stuff on my food. No worth it.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
For me Sensa was an epic fail. I experienced skin irritations and still not sure why. Discontinued using it.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Lisbon, IA
As a nurse I would not recommend this product. I had a friend get really sick off of this stuff.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Would not recommend this product. I did not notice any difference in anything. does not work
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Copperas Cove, TX
I have used this before and I wasn't impressed. My stomach hurt a lot and I didn't see any difference in weight.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
Bad News Bad product Lies LIESSSS !!! shame on them this product is even still being used
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
This is nothing ,but a marketing gimmick. The concept is just ridiculous. No way this stuff works.
zeenah k.
zeenah k.
So did any one try this and how did they feel and how bout the result
How much weight is expected to be lost in a month? How much is it and where can I get it?
Naomi R.
Naomi R.
Why does this product give you spots or gets you really itchy
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Fitspiration Expert
How is this with weight loss? I really need to lose 30 lbs and want something to help boost that with working out!
Kirsty F.
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
Fitspiration Expert
Is this just suppose to curb appetite?