BY SENSA

30 Day QuickStart Kit Sensa® Weight-Loss System. No Pills. No Diuretics. No Stimulants. Sugar Free. Sodium Free. Calorie Free. Patent-Pending Tastants. Alan Hirsch M.D. Doctor Formulated. Shake.  Eat.  Lose.™. It s Easy. Just Shake It on Everything You Eat. Fits in Purse o. see more...

Gina M.
Springfield, MO
This worked, for a week. After that I didn't lose any weight and eventually gained. I think it might have been a placebo effect rather than the Sensa actually working. I was very disappointed that this did not work and I would definitely not buy it or recommend any one else to buy it.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
Plain and simple this stuff does not work. It's expensive and not worth the money at all. Not only did it not work for me but it hasn't worked for my family members either. I'm surprised they even still sell this stuff with how many people have called them out on it.
Alex M.
Fort Worth , TX
This is not worth the money. Friends have gotten really sick off this. Save the money you would spend on this and go see a nutritionist to help you get started on a great plan that can last a life time verse wasting money on a fad.
Denise L.
Chadwicks, NY
I was happy with Sensa. The science behind it seemed sound and it was very easy to do. I think it helps bring your attention to what you are eating because you have to bring the shaker with you and decide which one to use. I did lose weight and recommended it to friends.
Vanessa O.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I purchased this after I had my middle child, I need to loose a little weight but it didn't seem to work that well for me. It didn't taste like anything. It just didn't work for me
Tata C.
Saint Paul, MN
My cousin used this and she saw results. However, she stop using the sensa and figured out that she was seeing results because she was eating healthy not the sensa.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
this is one of the worst product i have every used, it is a scam for sure, it doesnt work at all. i tried last summer and felt like an idiot. it is pricey and not quality product. i would not buy and use it ever again. i do not recommend this to anyone.
Rebeca O.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I would not recommend this product at all. I only used it for a 2 week period and I always felt sick after using it. Also didn't see any changes in my weight.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I tried this hoping for awesome results, and got nothing out of it. I just looked like an idiot sprinkling this stuff on my food. No worth it.
tamara n.
Fountain , CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Just powder products used in setting concrete!! Very scary stuff, please be cAREFUL. aLOT OF BINDING AGENTS FOUND ON COMMERCIAL JOB SITES
How much weight is expected to be lost in a month? How much is it and where can I get it?
Naomi R.
Why does this product give you spots or gets you really itchy
zeenah k.
Suisun City, CA
So did any one try this and how did they feel and how bout the result
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How is this with weight loss? I really need to lose 30 lbs and want something to help boost that with working out!