BY SENSA

missy t.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product had not effect for me personally. It did not help nor harm me in any way. I do not believe there are any answers except diet and working out daily. I struggle with both! I will not be purchasing this again. It is not for me.
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My grandmother and I tried this and it did not work for either of us. It caused seizures for both of us. This is a very dangerous chemical and does not do anything it claims to do. DO NOT USE THIS.
Koko U.
Improve your dietary intake of good carbs, protein, and fat for your body type. Increase cardiovascular and weight lifting. Take on an active hobby like kick boxing and yoga. Any of these things are better for you than taking this awful tasting substance in.
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Its okay not the best tasting not much weight was lost but I did have enough energy to exercise and I would add healthy eating habits.
Lisa E.
This product was a huge waste for me and my mother. It really did not work. It also added a weird taste to foods.
Rachael i.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This did nothing for me. It was a huge waste of money and I would not recommend this to anyone.