BY SENSA

• Is their more flavors? 1 Answers
  • I've always been a little skeptical when it comes to products lik...1 Answers
Kathy Z.
Fitspiration Expert
Wondering if is helping my body to lose some weight at first. Cause, I don't get enough running and don't have time to cause of everything that makes me busy all the time.
Heather Z.
Markle, IN
My mom bought this for me and just let me tell you it tastes wonderful! it tastes just like orange crush. i would defiantly recommend and i have already lost some weight!
Sammy m.
Virgil, IL
These are okay but a bit pricey they wetter really citrus flavored and you have to like that or this will not be a good additive for your water.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I have a hard time drinking plain water so I bought these to put in my water bottle. I wasn't thrilled with the flavor of it at all. If people like that citrus taste this is for you, it just wasn't for me.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
This is a great tasteing product and does work just add to your water or smoothie.
Jessica S.
I think these diet products are ridiculous nothing is better than plain old eating right and exercise! Don't waste your money on a magic pill or drink. Anyone who has lost weight kept it off will tell you it comes down to calories in versus calories out and for body contouring start with pumping iron few times a week. Dr. Phil's 20/20 book is a good start if you need a guide to start your transformation.
Grace F.
Kent, WA
Taste great, pefect for a detox or just to slim a litte. i love these and no worry or stressing about it being bad for you
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
These absorb a lot better then most other drink mixes I have used. They taste ok, as I would watch which flavor you decide to get.
Alondra  O.
los Angeles California
You can drink this any time! It tastes good I have no complains I love this product. I really don't like drinking water alone when I work out so I drink my water with this
Alondra  O.
los Angeles California
Is their more flavors?
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
I've always been a little skeptical when it comes to products like these. Has anyone seen a significant amount of weight loss with this?