Sensa Chews

by Sensa

Dietary Supplement. Appetite Control Chews*. Sugar-Free. Low-Calorie. Guilt-Free. Excellent Source of Fiber. Enhanced with Antioxidants. Helps You Feel Full and Satisfied. SENSA® CHEWS Maintaining weight control and optimum nutrition takes the best ingredients in nature working together. SENSA® CHEWS are powered by an all-natural blend of antioxidants and fiber that helps you feel full and satisfied in between meals. These delicious chews can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere. Savor a SENSA® CHEW an.

Are these any good?
Does it work ok
I`m curious to know if they really work.
Start your review of Sensa Chews!
Jenna L.
I liked the taste of this product, however, they are like, super gritty and take forever to actually be able to swallow. They definitely helped to make me feel full in order to hold me over until the next meal, but I don't know if that really made me lose weight or anything.
Sarah W.
I rather liked these. They seem to be work alright when added to my diet. The texture and flavor kind of reminds me of now and laters(the candy) so they are at least tasty if nothing else haha.
Veronica R.
These are gross and unnatural. I'd recommend eating a banana rather than wasting your money on this product... not worth it.
Chelsea C.
Randolph, NJ
I have these in chocolate, but also ordered the berry ones. The chocolate ones are great, just like eating a tootsie roll. They aren't hard to chew, as in thick or hard. These are easy to chew, taste just like candy & for me really do work.
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
Sampled these before. They're so awful and pointless. Save your money and change your lifestyle. That's the only way to get real results
Emma L.
Banning, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product taste really good and I take it anywhere its really healthful. . Love it specially when iam in the run..
Denise M.
Lyford, TX
I read about these, and thought "why not?". Usually when I feel like binge eating, I chew one of these. I'm not craving food as much, I usually eat one an hour before bed. They've worked for me, I've lost 10 lbs in like 3 weeks, along with diet and exercise.
Chandler B.
I eat these sometimes when I'm craving sweets. The only thing is that I don't like the texture, which I find a little gritty, and it can get a bit gooey and stick to your teeth
neelum M.
birmingham
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are really good as they taste so like sweets easy to chew and i have alternatives when these finish
Carla M.
Denver, CO
Save your money, buy a pair of good shoes, and go for a walk or run. Foods that are full of fiber also make you feel full, and they have endless nutritional benefits.