BY SENSA

Dietary Supplement. Appetite Control Chews*. Sugar-Free. Low-Calorie. Guilt-Free. Excellent Source of Fiber. Enhanced with Antioxidants. Helps You Feel Full and Satisfied. SENSA® CHEWS Maintaining weight control and optimum nutrition takes the best ingredients in nature working together. SENSA® CHEWS are powered by an all-natural blend of antioxidants and fiber that helps you feel full and satisfied in between meals. These delicious chews can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere. Savor a SENSA® CHEW an. see more...

Sarah W.
I rather liked these. They seem to be work alright when added to my diet. The texture and flavor kind of reminds me of now and laters(the candy) so they are at least tasty if nothing else haha.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I'm really not to sure about sensa chews but what i am reading some people do like them and that they do work but i would have to try them out and see for myself how good they are
Carla M.
Denver, CO
Save your money, buy a pair of good shoes, and go for a walk or run. Foods that are full of fiber also make you feel full, and they have endless nutritional benefits.
Taryn G.
Normandy Park, WA
I sampled these once from a fitness subscription box and they are nothing special. Taste awful and I did not see any benefits. Disappointing!
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
Sampled these before. They're so awful and pointless. Save your money and change your lifestyle. That's the only way to get real results
Veronica R.
These are gross and unnatural. I'd recommend eating a banana rather than wasting your money on this product... not worth it.
catherine p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This sucks as well as all the other sensa products, it does not work one bit, and it doesn't even taste tht good either
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These things were a complete waste. Did nothing for me or my mom. I wish I could get my money back! Don't waste yours!
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Tried this and it had no effect, and my grandmother tried it and she had stomach issues from it :(
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
From what I have read about this product Bad news stomach issues to follow after using scary
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
So the reviews are true ?
Emily D.
Portland, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Do these even work?
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL
I`m curious to know if they really work.
Stephanie S.