Senorial Sangria 1.5 Liter uploaded by Maura J.

BY SENORIAL

• I always wondered how it tasted. Can someone let me know ...2 Answers
  • I am always looking for a good Sangria to drink either al...2 Answers
  • What stores is this available?2 Answers
  • "It tastes really good it has a very unique flavor." in 1 review
Wanda A.
OMG I love Sangria, it has a unique flavor and I love the fact that its so cheap I buy mine for only a dollar at Mexican restaurants and it goes well with the foods, I would definitely recommend this drink to anyone.
Madison B.
I love this drink so much! I really love the flavor, it's so unique, though different than usual bottled sangria. It's non-alcoholic and I get it at my local dollar tree but some Mexican food shops or markets sell it too!
Crystal A.
This soda is the most playful product I ever had the pleasure of trying. It does remind you of sangria but super refreshing fizz and pop follows. I don't drink this often but I pick it up every now and again because it is tasty. It is such a playful concept.
Stacy L.
Apo, AP
This stuff omg tastes AWESOME, love the fact that its not alcoholic so you could drink it at any time, but if you want to make it an alcoholic drink just add some run or anything you would prefer to drink and you will have the perfect mix.
Lorena G.
San Jose, CA
Very delicious, i Love the taste is good, sometimes i like with fruits and delicious, es deliciosa ami y a mis nenas nos gusta prepararla con frutas adentro y es muy rica .
Glenda M.
My sister told me she had made sangria and I believed her. To my suprise she had used this and just added fresh fruit and some alcohol. It wasn't so bad.
Casandra A.
Sunnyside, WA
I was just drinking this yesterday with Enchiladas! I alwasy have this drink, it goes good with any hispanic foods. it has the best flavor.
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love!!! Coming from a mexican background this drink has ALWAYS been in my family! Cheaper than regular soda! Taste amazing
Brenda G.
Wichita
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This drink reminds me of my childhood. I used to drink it when my family went out to restaurants in mexico. its really good
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
This stuff is amazeballs! My sister in law brought it over one day to make sangria's and I've love this stuff ever since.
michelle lee r.
Lyford, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I always wondered how it tasted. Can someone let me know how it taste or is it worth trying? Thanks
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
What stores is this available?
Anije R.
I am always looking for a good Sangria to drink either alone or with friends. I never heard of this brand. Can someone tell me if it has a fruity taste and what food would you drink it with. What is the price range? 🍷