Senor Rico Rice Pudding with Caramel, 8 oz

by Senor Rico

Senor Rico Rice Pudding with Caramel- Rich and creamy. Made with real cinnamon sticks, layered on top of a rich creamy caramel sauce. Gluten free. Mexican style. Ingredients- Ingredients- Milk, Skim Milk, Sugar, Rice, Water, Cream, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), Butter (Cream, Salt), Buttermilk Solids, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Rice Flour, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Caramel (Color), Annatto (Color), Lactic Acid, Cinnamon, Dextrose. Contains Milk, Soy.

Rich and creamy; Made with real cinnamon sticks, layered on top of a rich creamy caramel sauce; Gluten free; Mexican style

Container Type: TUB

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Senor Rico Rice Pudding with Caramel, 8 oz!
Sammy S.
I love me some rice pudding ! And this stuff is the absolute best! Not expensive and taste so goood !
Sheyla M.
Montgomery, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I personally don’t like it but my family members do, they say it has a rich sweet flavor and that it tastes really good
Harleen Q.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Sweet creamy custardy deliciousness, you can never go wrong with flan! One my favorite snacks, I eat it pretty often
Sabrina A.
Toronto
Couldn’t find the regular plain senor rico rice pudding but this stuff is absolutely amazing. When I first tried it I didn’t really like it however the second time I fell in love. It is a shame we don’t have this In Canada.

Looking for your answer?