BY SENOKOT

Senokot?? Works Overnight??? Natural Vegetable Laxative Ingredient Tablets.
Standardized senna concentrate.
Works gently.
Purified senna.
Comfort promise.
50 tablets.
Works in 6-12 hrs. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
My aunt recommended these to me because brands like Ex-Lax gave me stomach cramps and made me feel terrible even though they worked. These take a little longer to work than some other brands, but they are much gentler and I don't get the stomach pain I do with other types.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried the Senokot Gentle Overnight Natural Vegetable Laxitive Tablets and I was very disappointed at this product. See I do take a lot of medicines and they do stove me up so my doctor told me to use this product and I used it for a week or so and nothing so I stopped using the product and went to something that did work.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
For Constipation: This worked perfectly fine the first time; I went so much! The only complaint is cramps and bloating and just be aware that when it hits you. You gotta go. So don't be in class or a meeting, but i guess that's a given when taking laxatives. Overall good product that gets the job done.
Ashley W.
I give this product a low review score because this did not work gently for me like it states it does. It caused me great gastro-intestinal pain as well.
Melly s.
really do recommend this product and works great when you try to be fit great product to be using for the summer
Dianna O.
San Antonio , TX
It worked fine just caused a lot of bloating and pain. Would still use it even though it did this since all laxatives I have used do this.
jenna w.
Raleigh, NC
This works well if you need to clear ur stomach up and it's pretty gentle on your tummy as well. Definitely recommended if needed.
Sakeena B.
Works really well if you need to let things loose. Very gentle on the stomach and works really fast.