BY SENNHEISER

With sennheiser s mm 70s universal mobile music and communications headset, you can enjoy lifelike sound on your move while blocking outside noise. its dynamic speaker system with neodymium magnets provide a superior audio sound while ear-canal buds in different sizes allow for an excellent and individual ear canal fit and noise isolation. the in-line remote with integrated microphone makes it easy to manage phone calls, volume and music tracks. compatible with virtually any smartphone brands* featuring a 3.5mm headphone jack making the mm 70s the perfect choise regardless of what smartphone you have. see more...

Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I love Sennheiser's headphones so very much. In the past, I generally bought the cheapest headphones I could find, and they broke in about a month or so. I have had two pairs of these headphones, and the first pair lasted almost 2 years. The sound quality is also excellent. I will definitely continue buying and using them.
Ahilebsis C.
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Techie Expert
La mejor calidad de sonido que he podido experimentar, comodos y suaves, pero el sonido es increible, compatibles con todos los equipos, me encantan
Andres C.
Andres C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love that noise isolation !! the sound is really good you can feel all the instruments and whats really love about this headset is the compatible with virtually any smartphone
Tami W.
Tami W.
Saint Albans, NY
Really great headphones. The sound is very crisp and also very good for the price.
Ricky B.
Ricky B.
Amazing headphone. My wife got me a pair and the sound is amazing. Really good price and worth buying. Will definitely be buying another pair.
Marie Z.
Marie Z.
Worcester, MA
I think that this was an absolute success because the sound was better and it was way better than the apple ear buds this was a little pricy was it was absolutly worth it i got it at best buy it a store where they sell electronics i would nuy this again if i had the choice
Amber R.
Amber R.
Raeford, NC
Really enjoy these. Great quality. Sound is amazing. I would definitely repurchase this.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Fort mcmurray , AB
I've had a pair of these for years and they are still going strong. They clearly last a long time, the sound is great compared to most earbuds that I've found, and for the price, in my opinion, you can't beat them.
diana g.
diana g.
Their quality is pretty good but like more earphones they don't last that long. I had them for about half a year before one side inevitable broke down.
Ashley  P.
Ashley P.
Laredo, TX
Does anyone recommend this?
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Are these actually good???