BY SENNHEISER

Sennheiser over-the-ear headset pc 323-D with enhanced bass - black - 504127 (pc/mac) see more...

Amy K.
Florence, AL
I bought my nephew one of these for his birthday. It was a bit pricey but has been well worth the money. They quality and sound is remarkable
Courtney D.
Redding, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
Love these headphones for gaming. I love being able to flip the mic piece up or down to control muting. I love the integrated volume control
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
This is a amazing brand way worth the money don't go wasting your money on them cheap crappy skull candy headphones buy these.
catherine f.
Love love this new headpgone is very good for me and my family too and i wish have this product is very good
deylin p.
My dad has this product and he loves it! I always have to keep ordering it for him
Jyoti G.
India
My brother loves headphones and he is really very choosy person but he liked this headphones and i guess they are good too. soon m gonna buy it for me :)