BY SENNHEISER

The mm 450 is the travel headset you have been waiting for. With one headset, you can listen to music wired or wirelessly, take calls over bluetooth, cancel 90% of ambient noise and chat with seatmates-- all without removing the headset. With the mm 450 you can switch between calls and music -- delivered in superb stereo sound. Noisegard 2.0 eliminates up to 90% of background noise for your most peaceful flight yet. A convenient talkthrough function lets you carry a conversation with a seatmate at the push of a button. the invisible high-performance microphone ensures that conversations are clear, making this headset the perfect... see more...

Traci N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These are great headphones. They have excellent sound quality. I never hear any outside noise. They are comfortable to wear as well.
Ana L.
Doral, FL
It magnific. I love the Sennheiser's products! They're highly recommend. If you want excellent headphones, you must have it
Francis R.
Que bonitos son,tengo unos casi parecidos,pero estos estan bellos,me dieron ganas de tenerlo ya enserio
El mahdi a.
SAFI
My name is EL MAHDI i'm a moroccan raper and famous in my contry, and el_aachiq instagram. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 2000 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my instagram page contains nearly 2,000 followers. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

EL MAHDI AACHIQ
my email address: aaachiq@gmail.com
Sheila M.
North Bay, ON
The quality is great! I find with lots of headphones they hurt your ears if you are a gamer and you want good quality headphones these are a great match!