BY SENNHEISER

Stunning sound - sensational style - beautiful and compact, the sennheiser momentum on-ear. It transforms the concept of sennheiser s acclaimed momentum headphones into a lighter, smaller, refreshingly fashionable approach, while staying true to its purist philosophy and dedication to high performance in sound and style. Learn more... - ground breaking technologies like open-type headphones, electrostatics, one way transducer or ring radiator driver - equipped with sennheiser proprietary 18 ohm transducers, which take technology from the high-end headphone sector to ensure full stereo sound with every detail of breath and... see more...

Quyen L.
Quyen L.
Rocky Hill, CT
I've been wanting a pair of Senheiser for a long time. I snatched these up when Amazon had them on sales. The quality is awesome, good base, and somewhere cancel out other noises. However, I can't wear them for a long period of time because they hurt my ears. I still use them occasionally, but I think I'm going to save up and get the over ear ones.
Chris C.
Chris C.
I love them! Can feel a little tight wearing with glasses, but I've gotten used to it. The sound is amazing. They block outside noises well enough, but if I lower the volume just a little I can enjoy my music and still hear street sounds (which is necessary while walking in the city). They feel sturdy and come with a nice case
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
These headphones work really well. Just wish they didn't look so outdated. Unless you're into that type of look
Cristo M.
Cristo M.
Badajoz, Badajoz
This is the official mobile port of Five Nights at Freddys! NOTE: This game requires at least 512 megs of ram to run properly; low-memory devices such as the iPod gen 3 and 4 will crash during gameplay. If you have a newer device this shouldn't be a problem!