Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphones - Black uploaded by Stacie D.

BY SENNHEISER

Stunning sound - sensational style - beautiful and compact, the sennheiser momentum on-ear. It transforms the concept of sennheiser s acclaimed momentum headphones into a lighter, smaller, refreshingly fashionable approach, while staying true to its purist philosophy and dedication to high performance in sound and style. Learn more... - ground breaking technologies like open-type headphones, electrostatics, one way transducer or ring radiator driver - equipped with sennheiser proprietary 18 ohm transducers, which take technology from the high-end headphone sector to ensure full stereo sound with every detail of breath and... see more...

Shannon G.
E Patchogue , NY
These headphones are great so far, I have been using them for a few months now and have not had any problems. They have a really nice look, it is subtle, but everyone can tell you are wearing a quality pair of headphones. The comfort level is on point! One of the most comfortable pairs of headphones I have ever used. They enclose your ears so they don't let sound in, but they are not so tight that they are painful. However, if your ears are too big, these headphones might causes a problem for you comfort-wise, because they would sit on your ears like on-ear headphones instead of over the ear like they are meant to be.
Genya C.
Sennheiser has been the top pick for audio engineers forever. I have a set of studio headphones that I love. these are more for consumer use (iPod, Laptop...etc) than for serious mixing, but these have clean highs and mids and excellent bass. much better for your ears than ear buds and you don't get "Digital Fatigue". Amazon frequently has specials on these and I lucked out on a Cyber Monday deal. Worth buying!
Ricardo G.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
I got these headphone on sale and i love them. They sound amazing for the price and size and are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. I do also own the HD 598s which are better sounding and more comfortable, but the momentum on ears are much better for portable use.
Adina D.
Hyattsville, MD
I've owned Sony, Bose, Beats by Dre and my Sennheiser's are at the top of the list. The sound quality in these are just as good as my Bose but better because of the price. They are incredibly sleek and stylish and look more "grown up" than Beats by Dre in my opinion.
Stacie D.
Toronto, ON
Very comfortable to wear all day (I wear these for at least 8 hours a day everyday). The part that comes into contact with the ears are made of alcantara (feels like a mix of fabric & suede) which is comfy and less sweat inducing and prone to flaking off than other commonly used materials, and it is also removable so you can throw them in the washing machine. The cable is entirely detachable from the headpiece itself which eliminates the chances that the connection will deteriorate (which is how my last pair of headphones died). But if something does happen with the cable it can be replaced. The sound quality is great, bass sounds amazing, and you won't bother those around you because little to no sound escapes. The only reason I'm not giving a 5 star rating is due to 1 design flaw - as you can see in the photo there are hollow areas on both sides that the ball joint slides between to adjust the fit, and my very long hair ALWAYS gets stuck in there. I'm constantly fighting to take these off and often rip hairs out in the process which is hella annoying. Note - I wrapped the cable with thread since I didn't like the red cable
Julio C.
High quality headphones at a great price. the sound is amazing, they are really confortable. I've used them for hours and never get tired. I bought these headphones in amazon.com. you can use it with your phone and the mic is really good.
Jasmine B.
Toronto, ON
Amazing quality headphones, fantastic sound. Will not ever go back to using ear buds again.