Sennheiser HD 202-II Dynamic Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones uploaded by Franchesca K.

BY SENNHEISER

General Description The HD 202 closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones are the ideal partner for DJs and powerful modern music, providing good insulation against ambient noise and a vivid, crisp bass response. The rugged lightweight headphones have a secure fit and can be used for both mobile sources and home (mini) hi-fi systems. When out and about, a convenient cord take-up lets you adjust the headphone cable to the required length. Please note that models HD202 and HD202 MK11 are the same. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brianne B.
I found these at a discounted price on Amazon and I've had the same pair for almost 3 years now! The sound is great, you can hear the vocals, bass, and other production aspects so clearly, and they are comfortable to wear. I mainly use them to just listen to music and I've also started mixing and editing music and they are pretty good for that too. The cord is also adjustable so you can use these at different distances from the source which is very convenient.
Kerri S.
I've bought other headphones over the years but I always come back to these. They are great, reasonably priced closed headphones. The over the ear design is a plus because I wear them for long amounts of time. The cord is long (almost 10 ft) so I can move around if needed. I only have to rebuy them due to user error... I'm clumsy and drop them all the time and eventually it starts pulling the cord out after a few years.
Shannon C.
Well, I didn't have to buy these, my company did. For work headphone, they are fine. I don't really have an issue with them ever. However, even with a tiny head, I still get a headache after wearing them for too long. Pretty sure I'll be investing in a better pair to wear on a day to day basis.
Kyle B.
Princeton, NJ
Strong bass reproduction and solid treble tones. There are very few things these headphones can't reproduce, and the price point is incredible.
Suzanne G.
Love these, I'm onto my second pair, the first lasted me almost 5 years of consistant use (would have lasted longer but I didn't take great care of them). They are adjustable and comfortable, the long cord makes it easy to connect them with different computer set ups, great sound quality. I have mine on all day and am perfectly comfortable to do so without getting sore ears from the pressure that many other headphones have.
These are my go-to headphones when editing video and general listening. Cheap, but great sounding, they are quite a workhorse. Very confortable, even using glasses, great sound isolation and a LONG 3 meter cable.

If you want to install a sound studio or a little radio/podcast booth, look no further. The Sennheiser 202 MkII have the best bang for the buck.
Michelle L.
The alright headphones. A bit on the larger size, but are durable. Like most earphones/headphones cables the audio jack does bend easily (this maybe due to my own recklessness) but so far they have been a good set of headphones. The cable is also really long, which is definitely bonus!