BY SENNHEISER

Stefaan V.
Estes Park, CO
Overall there are very nice headphones, but they can be tight. At first they are really tight but by leaving them stretched out on something like a computer case overnight they gradually loosen up. I have found that if you don't leave them stretched out every night they return their original position. Also after wearing them for 3-4 hours they can start to irritate your ears. For the price paid and sound quality you get I can easily recommend them to someone else, just be weary how you store them.
Micah W.
Trimble, MO
These are great headphones for someone who plays games or does studio mixing. They are not amazingly sound proof but they do have great sound and quality. One side folds back do you can listen with just one ear and it not twist the headset or become uncomfortable. They have an extremely long cord which is nice for DJing and gaming but a bit cumbersome for just casual music. However not worth loosing a star.
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
I will not say esque fence of auricalers brutal! but they are not very bad, listen to music or watch movies like I can hear sound from another place like over time as they become damaged must be looked after much since it is not uy good quality, usually I use my headphones Samsung
Jeff A.
Sennheiser is the king of headphones. If you want to know what the music should sound like, just pop these babies on!
Kaitlin J.
Kansas City, MO
My cousin has these and I have to say they have good vibrant sound but can be a little dofficult sometimes.
Lexi F.
Care some headphones for an awesome price! I totally zone out watching Netflix with these bad boys on
Piret R.
They're pretty good headphones, a little heavy on the ears but the bass is good.
Govind R.
So when I received this product I was pretty much excited and I was thinking like how would it perform as I ordered it against my friend's opinion but it performed exceptionally phenomenal it is a perfect package worth buying this one
Boyd M.
Salmon Arm
I managed to find these for a great price and haven't been disappointed. I watch all my movies and TV on a computer and uses these daily. They really help bring the sound alive and I can still hear voices (I hate when the music/sound out-blasts the voice) clearly.
Yaimee G.
Joint base Lewis mcchord, Washington
I got a good deal on his headphones so I was no expecting them to be so good. But they actually are really good. I recommend this.
Isis B.
Price?
Breeana R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Do these work just as good as any other headphone?
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
Are these noise canceling?
Hanna P.
Ojai, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Is the sound a crisp sound?