BY SENNHEISER

Violeta V.
These are not designed for listening on the go. In the comfort of your home , they're great .
I own expensive and cheap pairs. I'm a classical musician that listens to everything.
These are good for home passive isolation. You don't need much volume to get lost in your world .
Cons: The bass is hard to hear unless you EQ it, and volume is not very high.
Also, very bulky and a long heavy coiled chord.
I'll keep them for home use with a movie or the stereo when there is noise around. At least until I decide to spend $300 in the Bose Quiet Comfort 20. ( great isolation , but very poor sound and bass response from a $300 headset !)

Pros: I record music at home, so a flat signal helps ( hence the Pro name).
The sound improved after 3 days of leaving them on the stereo burning them in 24/7.
They are great for classical music. Trebles are not harsh, so there is less fatigue after a couple of hours.
The even signal is very enjoyable , and the isolation works great . I would enjoy a tiny more bass, but it is there, and the quality makes up for it.
Very comfortable.
Coiled cable works great to move around your work space, you can tell it's what they were designed for.
I love how these sound ! Not muddy at all.

These Senheisser are great for the price,and probably a neutral signal that works for recording, but you can explore other options, specially for portable listening , both in regards to comfort and getting a lively sound.
I hope it helps.
these are giving me more bass and are comfortable for hours. I tuck the coiled cable on my side, using my belt, and walk around with them all day.
Even on the bus I can hear details without playing music too loud.
I don't hear ppl talking to me.
Popular music like pop, Jazz, sounds as good as piano music now. Orchestra and acoustic sound great also.
Try them and burn them in for a week.
Great value: sturdy , and great sound !
Stefaan V.
Estes Park, CO
Overall there are very nice headphones, but they can be tight. At first they are really tight but by leaving them stretched out on something like a computer case overnight they gradually loosen up. I have found that if you don't leave them stretched out every night they return their original position. Also after wearing them for 3-4 hours they can start to irritate your ears. For the price paid and sound quality you get I can easily recommend them to someone else, just be weary how you store them.
Micah W.
Trimble, MO
These are great headphones for someone who plays games or does studio mixing. They are not amazingly sound proof but they do have great sound and quality. One side folds back do you can listen with just one ear and it not twist the headset or become uncomfortable. They have an extremely long cord which is nice for DJing and gaming but a bit cumbersome for just casual music. However not worth loosing a star.
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
I will not say esque fence of auricalers brutal! but they are not very bad, listen to music or watch movies like I can hear sound from another place like over time as they become damaged must be looked after much since it is not uy good quality, usually I use my headphones Samsung
Jeff A.
Sennheiser is the king of headphones. If you want to know what the music should sound like, just pop these babies on!
Kaitlin J.
Kansas City, MO
My cousin has these and I have to say they have good vibrant sound but can be a little dofficult sometimes.
Lexi F.
Care some headphones for an awesome price! I totally zone out watching Netflix with these bad boys on
Piret R.
They're pretty good headphones, a little heavy on the ears but the bass is good.
Govind R.
So when I received this product I was pretty much excited and I was thinking like how would it perform as I ordered it against my friend's opinion but it performed exceptionally phenomenal it is a perfect package worth buying this one
Boyd M.
Salmon Arm
I managed to find these for a great price and haven't been disappointed. I watch all my movies and TV on a computer and uses these daily. They really help bring the sound alive and I can still hear voices (I hate when the music/sound out-blasts the voice) clearly.
Isis B.
Price?
Breeana R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Do these work just as good as any other headphone?
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
Are these noise canceling?
Hanna P.
Ojai, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Is the sound a crisp sound?