BY SENNHEISER

The hd 380 pro professional monitoring headphone is designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment. it provides an extended frequency response with increased sound pressure level (up to 110 db) for accurate sound reproduction in demanding applications. it also features a lightweight, secure and rugged design that offers a comfortable listening experience for long recording sessions. accessories include a detachable, 3.2 coiled cable (extendable up to 9.8 ), a carrying case and a screw-type 1/4" (6.3 mm) jack adapter. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Eric L.
Rosemead, CA
First off, these are a solid pair of headphones , better than everything at that price point maybe, IF you can get past the bad earpads and the very awkward design of it. These are very weird to bring out in public - trust me I've tried, the propriety cable is a pain, the coiled cable is weird, and these pretty much seem to be good for in-studio use. I don't produce much music, but from use of these I can say they are actually very detailed - sound stage is extremely narrow, but highs are sibilant and bass is deep. Properly amped, the sound signature of these are enjoyable, but I've always had to equalize these for maximum enjoyment. Overall I upgraded from these but I really would recommend these over the ATH M50X even, ONLY if you don't plan to take these outside and use them in public.
Amber S.
Greenwood, IN
I've been recording/mixing for two years now and this pair of headphones is my baby. The outside noise doesn't bleed in and every frequency range as a great response. I probably could have settled for the cheaper pair (which several of my friends have and is a great pair of headphones in its own right), but I have no regrets spending the extra money. Plus the carrying case is an added plus. I love using them to watch tv/movies on my laptop too. It makes the experience ever more fantastic! Would not spend the extra money if you are just looking for a casual pair of headphones, though.
Michael O.
Newhall, CA
These look cool and feel great over the ears, but I returned them. They didn't sounds that great to be honest. I tried it on my computer, my ipod, my phone, my guitar amp. I mixed around with equalizers on all my devices and there wasn't just that great sound you read about this brand. I ended up getting NuMark head phones. They sound amazing.
Anaissa G.
Nice headphones for those serious with mixing and recording. They have a great volume, where the outside noise cannot be heard at all! Even great for people just seeking to listen to loud music without being irritated by external noises.
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
How do these compare to beats by dee headphones?
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
Are these comfortable?
Stephanie M.
West New York, NJ
How is it collapsible? cant tell from the picture
Erick K.
Madison, AL
What are the materials on the ear cushion and headband cushion made of?
Donna H.
Spring hill, TN
How do these hold up while recording?