BY SENNHEISER

Sennheiser around-the-ear headphones with noise cancelling - red/black - 506079 (pc/mac) see more...

Racheal S.
Fayetteville, AR
The headset is a vast improvement over my previous headset, but it did require time to break in and adjust. Currently I use this headset alongside Razer Surround and a Turtle Beach DSS. I love the ability to adjust volume via a rotational dial on the right earcuff, alongside the option to flip the mic upwards to instantly mute it incase of outside speaking. I kind of wish the cord was heftier, and that the headset had more bass to it.
Matthew B.
Royersford, PA
Great gaming headphones. Bought these to use with my PS4. The microphone is great with the noise cancelling and the lift to mute. Also great sound with accurate bass. Explosions and footsteps in game sound like they're in my house.
Alicia I.
Mobile, AL
I'm a self-proclaimed audiophile, and I absolutely love these headphones. I searched and read reviews for several months. These were a perfect fit.