Senna Cosmetics Makeup Pallete uploaded by Analou P.

BY SENNA COSMETICS

Throw it back to the 90's with the Makeup Palette Decades 90's Nude Revolution from Senna Cosmetics. Senna Cosmetics believes that every woman has a unique beauty and that makeup has an almost magical power to enhance, transform and express that beauty. They offer a variety of products from makeup and accessories to skincare. see more...

Ana Gabriela M.
MIAMI, FL
honestly these eyeshadows are not good at all. They're chalky, not very pigmented & don't blend too well BUT I like to have palettes like this that have a to of colors because if I'm looking for a specific color and I don't have it, chances are this palette will or something super similar and I can work with that one color
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I absolutely love this make up palette it has all I need at such a great price the package is absolutely adorable I think you get what you pay for in the situation and it was long lasting I would recommend this to others
Megan S.
I use this product very often. Every time I run out I go back for more. It's very useful and worth the price. I totally recommend that you all use this product. It would save you a lot of time. I would definitely buy again!
Jodie G.
I love this the colours are so pigmented and very light weight and can last the whole day !! 100% would recommend as soon as I tested out this product I told my two best friends and they both brought it ! Xo
Paige T.
How much does this product cost?
Julissa L.
How good is the pigmentation?
Jessica C.