Seneo 2.4Ghz Mini Touchpad Keyboard with USB Interface Adapter
- 2.4G mini wireless Qwerty keyboard, touchpad combo with USB interface adapter.
- Backlit LED, suitable for night use.
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- 600mAh rechargeable lithium battery supports 180 hours continuous use.
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, Android, Xbox360/PS3, Mac OS system.
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Is this difficultto set up a navigate Be the first to answer!
The keyboard is very small and compact, so you'll want to spend a little time to really learn what's available to you. Besides the keyboard and the touchpad, there are a lot of extra shortcuts and options built in that you can take advantage of. If you're looking for a very basic, plug and go wireless keyboard, this will work for that too.
Because the keyboard is so small, you might struggle to use this for typing up any lengthy documents, especially if you have big fingers. But if you're using it as part of a presentation, or to jot down some notes on the fly, that won't be an issue. Having tested this out with some presentations I recently gave, I have to say that I wish I had it sooner. It's much easier to use this than to stand by a computer clicking every time you want to move to the next slide, start a video, or go back to a previous point. This keyboard lets me be much more mobile when giving presentations, which I absolutely love.
Perhaps the only real issue I had with this keyboard, and it is a petty one, is that the charger on the keyboard is a Mini USB, NOT a Micro USB which is much more common now. This doesn't affect the product at all, but it does make it a lot harder to just grab any wire you have lying around to charge it.
- Backlight works great
- Tons of functionality for such a small product
- Ridiculously easy to set up, just plug it in and you're good to go
- Touchpad, keyboard, multiple shortcuts
- Charge lasts a long time
- Range seems to be very good, worked for me at various distances and never seemed to have a problem
- Can be used with multiple devices
- The charger being a Mini USB and not a Micro USB means it's not as easy to just grab any cable you have to charge it.
- As with any keyboard this small, anyone with big fingers will need to type slowly.
Note: I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for an unbiased, honest review as provided here. As a consumer advocate, I believe in providing quality and honest feedback and receiving a product at a discounted rate will never affect my opinions.