SeneGence Makesense Anti-Aging Foundation ( Dewy )

by Senegence

his powerful, creamy foundation is packed full of protective ingredients that help prevent damage and work to shield your skin from environmental hazards like pollution, and protect your skin from the sun's rays. Formulated with SenePlex ComplexTM and...

Where can you buy makes sense foundation at?
How is the coverage ?
Start your review of SeneGence Makesense Anti-Aging Foundation ( Dewy )!
while i don’t have this in dewy this is the only colour available. the matches they have are amazing and so is the range. the product last forever and gives super full coverage look. i’ve had the product since january and use it everyday and not even 1/4 of the product is gone yet. almost, but not quite there.
Provo, UT
This foundation is AMAZING! It goes on so smooth, and doesn’t feel like there’s anything on your skin. It also has a mechanical shield that is equal to spf 15, which I love! I also love that the bottle has an airless pump so that no product is wasted. I would 100% recommend this to other people.
SeneGence Makesense Anti-Aging Foundation ( Dewy ) uploaded by Melissa R.
I absolutely love senegence products. All day wear and no smears. The tinted moisturizer covers all my imperfections without making me look overdone. The seneshield in their products protects my skin from the sun and I never burn.
Millbrook , AL
I love the light weight feeling of this foundation. It’s a medium coverage, but I pair it with the tinted moisturizer to get a deeper coverage when it’s needed. I love how this foundation is coloring matching so as my shade gets darker going into summer I don’t have to worry.
Modesto, CA
As crazy as this may seem to many this foundation is actually amazing!! I use the almond and even being light during winter or a slight in the summer it matches my skin tone amazingly! It is medium coverage leaving your skin dewy but that is what I look for in a foundation!
Jefferson
This is the best foundation I’ve ever used!!! I kid it with the pearlizer and it throws a glow. I use this on a daily basis and love it!!! I’ve been using this for 2 years now and will not be changing to another company. Highly recommend.
Brownsville, TN
The absolute best foundation I have found hands down number one in my book. Worth every penny you spend. This foundation stays put for 18 plus hours through sweat swimming and even sleep,even though I don't recommend sleeping in it.
Great quality. Is light weight and covers well. It’s a plus that it is anti-aging! It’s easy to use and lasts a long time! I use this product everyday for my daily make up routine. I have been a repeat user.
This product is just okay. I was told it was fully coverage, and I even put the light coverage on underneath and I still don’t feel like it’s full coverage. I never feel like I can put enough on.
Savage
Great coverage and easy to apply. Long lasting, and doesn’t shift throughout the day. Really great for a base to prep for contouring. On the expensive side, but overall a quality product. Will buy again.