MakeupSenegence
Makesense Anti-Aging Foundation ( Dewy )

SeneGence Makesense Anti-Aging Foundation ( Dewy )

by Senegence

his powerful, creamy foundation is packed full of protective ingredients that help prevent damage and work to shield your skin from environmental hazards like pollution, and protect your skin from the sun's rays. Formulated with SenePlex ComplexTM and...

Does anyone know a good drugstore dupe ffor senegence color correcting tinted moisturizer? I have to order from a rep and then wait for it to come plus it’s costly. I need something that doesn’t break the bank but works effortlessly
Where can you buy makes sense foundation at?
How is the coverage ?
Start your review of SeneGence Makesense Anti-Aging Foundation ( Dewy )!
Ericka R.
It goes on so light and really helps hide my blemishes. It is more on the expensive side so I would try waiting for a sale.
tracie O.
Adelanto, CA
I may be partial because I use to sell them but hey, u didn't get far lol. Definitely get the bang for the buck. Soooo worth it . It was enough coverage to mask my undereye color and bags and brighten me up and look rejuvenated. Highly recommend you try at least a sample one. They're only 6 bucks through a distributor page. Ugh how I miss it
Tara G.
Kingsland, GA
I like the SeneGence foundation. I would say it is a medium coverage for me. It does cover red spots but does not give me 100% coverage that covers my freckles. The formula has never caused any breakouts on my face. When I used it, I did use their primer as well. The finish is smooth and silky. It is bendable with ease. It's also paraben free. If I was able to get full coverage, I'd give it a 5 star.
Yoana D.
Brockton, MA
SeneGence Makesense Anti-Aging Foundation ( Dewy ) uploaded by Yoana D.
I wear Cafe au lait! Yo! Run and grab yourself some of this foundation. I will never again use any other. It's vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, made in the USA, Most of all its the first foundation I've used that doesn't make me break out because it has no oil. Plus! It has seneplex complex for cell renewal and it's amazing anti aging properties! If you need some I can hook you up girl Distributor 481554
Ely C.
El Paso, TX
SeneGence Makesense Anti-Aging Foundation ( Dewy ) uploaded by Ely C.
Pretty good coverage, lasts all day. Even when I’m running around in the heat it manages to stay on. I find myself still finding to have something to take off at the end of the day. I give it a five because it does stay on and it doesn’t feel caky.
Kasey G.
Shelbyville, KY
This is my holy grail, my I can’t live without it, miracle makeup. It’s has amazing, buildable coverage & it doesn’t budge. It also has the brand’s skincare built in to the makeup formula. Covers all my blemishes & is good for my skin? Yep, count me in! You do have to purchase it through a distributor. (I do not sell it, I just love it.) The company makes 2 kinds of foundation, original & anti aging. I use the original in the summer & the anti aging in the winter. One container usually lasts me about 6 months. One pump is more than enough to cover your whole face. I highly recommend this if you love long wearing, medium to full coverage, liquid foundations. [product:senegence-makesense-anti-aging-foundation-(-dewy-)] #liquidfoundation #senegence #dewyfoundation #longwear #fullcoverage
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,331 reviews
I’m not a fan of foundation but I have a bunch I need to use before it goes bad. This is a buildable coverage product, blends soooo easy and doesn’t leave me looking cakey. It’s long lasting so even midday when I’m getting a little oily it doesn’t smear off.
Megan D.
West Monroe, LA
Best foundation ever!!!! This stuff doesn’t clog your pores, goes on thin with beautiful coverage, etc. I don’t think I could ever switch to something else now. My skin loves it (not broke. Out)
Jessica T.
Young Harris, GA
This foundation is a good level of coverage and the formula feels so lightweight! My skin actually stays clearer more so when I use this foundation regularly. It has skincare built in and believe me, you can tell. It is a fantastic formula that doesn't leave you feeling weighed down.
Haley B.
Gackle, ND
SeneGence Makesense Anti-Aging Foundation ( Dewy ) uploaded by Haley B.
It’s Senegence! So I love it. However, I do prefer the original dewy foundation compared to the anti aging just because I have oily skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan W.