BY SENEGENCE

LipSense color protects your lips from harsh elements. LipSense gloss locks the color in place. It moisturizes and helps it last longer on the lips. Ooops! helps fix any mistakes and removes the LipSense. see more...

• I love Lipsense lip colors! My first was Caramel Apple, t...2 Answers
Cara F.
Tucson
I love this kit!!! It so much easier to cover 3 step in one purchase! Caramel apple is such a beautiful shade and it last up for quite awhile! If you wear it everyday you still have enough for 3 months! I love the red tint to it and how natural it looks! Also it's smudge proof! It may tingle for a bit but it shouldn't burn and if it does I recomment doing a sugar scrub for your lips to get all the dead skin off and use the glossy gloss to mosituize your lips also if you make a mistake you can use the oops remover to fix the mistake! I havent found another lip stain as good as lipsense!
Elyssa H.
Mesa, AZ
DO NOT BUY THIS FROM WALMART AS INFLUENSTER ADVERTISES. Do not purchase on Amazon either. Please purchase from a current distributor (such as myself - Beauty Haeuss) Only Current Distributors can sell authentic LipSense products, and are backed by the guarantee.

This was the starter collection that got me hooked on LipSense! Caramel Apple was my signature color for a while, and is still one of my all time most worn colors!
Laura F.
makoti, ND
I love the caramel apple lipsense.  It is reddish pink color.  Looks great not too bright.  Beautiful color.   I love lipsense, it stays on and doesnt' smudge or smear,.  Use with Lipsense gloss for the best results.  Buy from a SeneGence distributor, or become a distributor yourself for the best price and discounts.  Never pay more than $25 for a tube of lipsense, Gloss is $20, remover $10
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I absolutely love this stuff! I’m not a consultant for lip-sense, so you can my review. I have bought 2 other colors since this one and equally love them as well. I have never used the remover stuff so I would say it’s not really needed unless you like really mess up when you’re applying it. I just use my normal makeup remover to take it off.
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
I love LipSense! There is a wide variety of colors, that can be mixed or layered to create more colors! It truly lasts all day long & can be removed gently at the end of the day with Oops Remover. Because of the very thin layers, one bottle should last 4 months, if used everyday!
Dannelle H.
Bowersville, GA
I'm only doing a review for the kit not in this shade. Now this lipstick last for ever all day long all night long til the next morning I tried two shades. Mod magenta and blue red. They both are so amazing with a matte gloss on top. It does help heal your lips with the alcohol in the color. I ate all kinds of food and drinks and it still stayed. It cost 55 dollars for the whole set of one color oops remover and a matte gloss.
Me wearing mod magenta
I am not a seller from sengence I am a customer.
Ashley A.
I absolutely love lipsense. It doesnt stain anything and does not come off easily so its amazing for a fun night out!! I love the colors and everything!!!
Yulia P.
Albuquerque
I really like that Lipsense lipstick stays long time on your lips but to remove this lipstick with makeup remover is very hard❤️😅
Ellie M.
Morrill
Got rid of all the dead skin on my lips. All the while look great. Only had to reapply once the first day I wore it.
Amy K.
Bellevue, WA
Great pop of color that isn’t too red. This color is not as long lasting as some others.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I love Lipsense lip colors! My first was Caramel Apple, then Bella and now First Love. What are your favorite colors and do you have one you really love for Spring/ Summer? Senegence Caramel Apple LipSense Kit I’m wearing caramel apple in the picture