BY SENEGENCE

LipSense color protects your lips from harsh elements. LipSense gloss locks the color in place. It moisturizes and helps it last longer on the lips. Ooops! helps fix any mistakes and removes the LipSense. see more...

Dannelle H.
Bowersville, GA
I'm only doing a review for the kit not in this shade. Now this lipstick last for ever all day long all night long til the next morning I tried two shades. Mod magenta and blue red. They both are so amazing with a matte gloss on top. It does help heal your lips with the alcohol in the color. I ate all kinds of food and drinks and it still stayed. It cost 55 dollars for the whole set of one color oops remover and a matte gloss.
Me wearing mod magenta
I am not a seller from sengence I am a customer.
Laura F.
makoti, ND
I love the caramel apple lipsense.  It is reddish pink color.  Looks great not too bright.  Beautiful color.   I love lipsense, it stays on and doesnt' smudge or smear,.  Use with Lipsense gloss for the best results.  Buy from a SeneGence distributor, or become a distributor yourself for the best price and discounts.  Never pay more than $25 for a tube of lipsense, Gloss is $20, remover $10
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I absolutely love this stuff! I’m not a consultant for lip-sense, so you can my review. I have bought 2 other colors since this one and equally love them as well. I have never used the remover stuff so I would say it’s not really needed unless you like really mess up when you’re applying it. I just use my normal makeup remover to take it off.
Elyssa H.
Mesa, AZ
DO NOT BUY THIS FROM WALMART AS INFLUENSTER ADVERTISES. Do not purchase on Amazon either. Please purchase from a current distributor (such as myself - Beauty Haeuss) Only Current Distributors can sell authentic LipSense products, and are backed by the guarantee.

This was the starter collection that got me hooked on LipSense! Caramel Apple was my signature color for a while, and is still one of my all time most worn colors!
Ellie M.
Morrill
Got rid of all the dead skin on my lips. All the while look great. Only had to reapply once the first day I wore it.
Amy K.
Bellevue , WA
Great pop of color that isn’t too red. This color is not as long lasting as some others.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I love Lipsense lip colors! My first was Caramel Apple, then Bella and now First Love. What are your favorite colors and do you have one you really love for Spring/ Summer? Senegence Caramel Apple LipSense Kit I’m wearing caramel apple in the picture