Seneca Gluten Free Crispy Apple Chips Caramel uploaded by Jessica D.Seneca Gluten Free Crispy Apple Chips Caramel uploaded by Tracy K.Seneca Gluten Free Crispy Apple Chips Caramel uploaded by Elizabeth T.

BY SENECA

Seneca® Gluten free Crispy Apple Chips Caramel.
Seneca the original apple chips.
Made from fresh apples. see more...

Tracy K.
Love love love the thin crisp of this product. Usually there are thick and have a gummy stickiness to them. This product is NOT like that. The first couple were super sweet Whig I want expecting. Have a few more and you'll fall in love like I did. It's great to have. Gluten Free snack like this. I don't have Celiac but can certainly appreciate the struggle to find a good GF snack
Chloe C.
Holy cow these are amazing. This is one of my all time favorite snacks. This is the most perfect sweet and crunchy chip. The caramel is delicious and subtle so the apple taste shines here.
Elizabeth T.
Malba, NY
These apple chips are delicious! They are crispy apples with a hint of caramel. I would definitely recommend trying these if you like apples!
kathrine w.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I bought these to try and they are so yummy just doesn't have much of a caramel flavor to them. But they are still delicious and crispy.
Jaymi B.
Bluffton, SC
I don't really understand how these things are so good. I get much more of an apple taste over carmael, but hey, still yummy to me!
Jessica D.
Kingman, AZ
These are my go to snack! Gluten free and I've never come across a bad chip! Love these
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
These are hands down my favorite snack! I could easily polish of 2 bags in a sitting. The flavor is delishous and they are crunchy and make a great light snack! My whole family loves them!
Jennifer S.
I love these chips a lot! They're quite addictive although they do stick to my teeth, so if you have sensitive teeth, be careful!
Elizabeth T.
Malba, NY
What is your favorite type of Apple Chip flavor?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where can I buy these chips at?