BY SENECA

Seneca® Golden Delicious Crispy Apple Chips.

Gluten free.

Seneca the original apple chips.

Made from fresh apple. see more...

Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
These chips are wonderful. I love all the flavors these guys come in. They are so much better for you than regular potato chips. Delicious taste and fewer calories are always a plus! i usually buy a bunch of these at a time and place them in freezer. They last wonderfully in there. the only downside for me is how hard these are to find where I live.
Tracy V.
Oroville, CA
I love these as a quick snack on the go. They have wonderful flavor, not to sweet. I like to eat these with MaraNatha Caramel Almond spread, the combination tastes like caramel apples! The only downside is that there are a bit too many ingredients to be super healthy.
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
These chips are amazing. I have been eating these since I was a child. All of the flavors are good and it's a great price.
Lea G.
Oneonta, NY
Taste good, but there is a lot of ingredients in there for apple chips. Not going to buy again.
Victoria W.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Each apple giving a different taste this has to be one of my all time favorites ❤️
Cara L.
Kitchener, ON
I wanted to believe these were a healthy snack but after reading the ingredients I will never eat them again. The taste is good but they're not a healthy alternative.