Seneca Crispy Apple Chips Cinnamon uploaded by Heather S.Seneca Crispy Apple Chips Cinnamon uploaded by Emelie G.

BY SENECA

Seneca® Crispy Apple Chips Cinnamon.
Seneca the original apple chips.
Made from fresh apples.
Gluten free. see more...

Seneca Crispy Apple Chips Cinnamon
  • "They make a great snack but I have such a hard time finding them in the stores." in 1 review
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
These have a good taste to them. They are healthier the. Regular chips and kids love to eat them to
Brook F.
I've eaten these since I was little but they are so hard to find now. I only see it in Krogers
Kelsey L.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love these! Cinnamon is my favorite flavor. However, the caramel flavor is also delicious.
Victoria W.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
It took one chip and I was hooked so hooked I attempted making apple chips just like theirs
Melissa S.
Raleigh, NC
These are really good. Perfect for a snack on the go without the hassle of a fresh apple
Megan M.
172 levista place
I am obsessed with apple chips right now a healthier snack than what I normally choose I like the cinnamon
Grace B.