Seneca Crispy Apple Chips Cinnamon uploaded by Heather S.Seneca Crispy Apple Chips Cinnamon uploaded by Emelie G.

BY SENECA

Seneca® Crispy Apple Chips Cinnamon.
Seneca the original apple chips.
Made from fresh apples.
Gluten free. see more...

Seneca Crispy Apple Chips Cinnamon
  • "They make a great snack but I have such a hard time finding them in the stores." in 1 review
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Seneca Crispy Apple chips are a delicious alternative snack! They're flavorful and a whole lot healthier than a bag of Cheetos. The cinnamon flavor is definitely my personal fave.
Elle M.
Dallas, TX
These are such a great snack item! They are great for when i get a sweet tooth and don't really want to be bad! I highly recommend these delicious apple chips to others
Christina B.
Louisburg, NC
These apple chips are the best apple chips I have ever had! Definitely help with that crunch factor you're looking for but taste better than regular chips!
Kendra E.
Temple
These apple chips are amazing! I buy them every time I go to the movies. I wish they were sold in stores where I live because I am obsessed with them!
Michelle B.
Richmond, VA
These are the best chips! i love to eat these i just like these so much i would just sit in my bed and eat these and read a book or text and etc!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
These chips are amazing! Like others have said though I have a hard time finding them in stores. Would love to see them in major retailers!
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Man, almost every time I go grocery shopping I always grab these as a snack and this is healthy too and love the Carmel ones too
DELISA D.
I love love love these. They make a great snack but I have such a hard time finding them in the stores. These are delicious!!
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
THESE ARE THE BEST! Cinnamon by far is the best flavor, but the problem is, it is hard not to eat the whole bag in one setting.
Kjerste L.
These are so amazing. They are probably the best brand I have found. I definitely recommend these. I eat them during school