Seneca Crispy Apple Chips Cinnamon uploaded by Heather S.Seneca Crispy Apple Chips Cinnamon uploaded by Emelie G.

BY SENECA

Seneca® Crispy Apple Chips Cinnamon.
Seneca the original apple chips.
Made from fresh apples.
Gluten free. see more...

Seneca Crispy Apple Chips Cinnamon
  • "They make a great snack but I have such a hard time finding them in the stores." in 1 review
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
I'm obsessed with the Seneca fruit chips. I've tried them all, except for the sweet potato version. My absolute favorite is golden delicious flavor, in the yellow bag. It has a light sweet flavor. Next, I like the original, which is a crisp true apple flavor. Then, I like the cinnamon, which similar to the original, but has a dusting of cinnamon. The next flavor I like are the pear chips, which are actually similar to the apple chips, but seem a bit chewier (if a crunchy chip can be chewy? They're just kind of more dense) My least favorite is the granny smith version, which are a bit more sour. I like them, but I prefer the other flavors.

All of the flavors are similar in texture, but the pear are a bit more dense. They're super crunchy and somewhat healthy compared to other types of chips. I think they are cut to the perfect thickness. I have been buying these since they first came out and I feel like the quality has improved quite a lot. In the past, I found a lot of stems, cores and even seeds in the bags, but I haven't noticed that lately.

Another benefit is that they are gluten free! They all seems to have similar nutrition information. Each bag is 2.5 ounces and has about 2.5 servings. The serving size is 1oz. The golden, original, and pear are all 140 calories per serving; the granny smith are 150 calories. The golden and original have 7 grams of fat, the granny smith have 9g fat and the pear 6g fat per serving. The pear also have sunflower oil listed on the ingredients before canola, unlike the apple chips which list the canola before the sunflower oil. Even though they are made with oils, they do not seem oily at all. The original and golden have 30% of daily vitamin C per serving (75% of daily vitamin C per bag!) The granny smith has a little less, at 25% of vitamin C per serving, and pear only had 10% of vitamin C per serving.

If you are looking for the lowest cal/fat of them, I would suggest the pear chips. For flavor and vitamin C content, I would recommend the golden delicious or original.

Lastly, I'm pretty sure these are what Panara uses on their apple salad. I think crunching these up and adding to a salad with a fruity dressing would be delicious!

*if you found this review helpful, please ♥ it. Thank you!
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
The taste and flavor are absolutely spot on and enjoyable. I just cannot get on-board with the texture. Its crunchy like a chip but then also chew and soggy because the moisture of the apple. Got for a great price, a small bag for $0.89. Just not for me I guess
Ericka S.
Latonia, KY
These are amazing for when you need a sweet treat but without the carbs. These always fill me up and I don't have the sugar high like sweets. All the flavors are delicious. I find them most often in the fresh produce section of grocery stores
Hannah P.
Boylston, MA
Love these apple chips. They are super crunchy but don't make me feel like I cheated on my healthy diet. The cinnamon flavor helps with my sweet tooth and acts as a healthy dessert!
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
These apple chips are amazing!!! I love every flavor of these. The only downfall for me is they are very hard to find where I live. These are so much better than just regular potato chips, You also wont feel as guilty for snacking on too many! These are a little more expensive than regular chips, but its wort the few cents extra to get these. I usually stock up on these when I see them, I put them in the freezer and they last wonderfully.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Apples and cinnamon how can one go wrong. Mmmm the best. I absolutely love these... they are definitely a go to snack of mine. Would highly recommend giving these a try they are so absolutely delicious. Mmmm 😍😍😍
Ariana C.
Great alternative to other bad snacks I have always had an issue with finding things to snack on but after finding these I don't have an issue with picking these up and snacking on them all I want they don't have bad ingredients I. Them as other brands
Stephanie D.
New Castle, PA
I have such a hard time finding these bad boys in my area, which is a bummer because these are so stinking #delicious! For me, these best regular potato chips and they really are addicting. If you like apples and cinnamon, you will LOVE these!
Kelsey D.
Mountain View, MO
Love these! They're sweet enough that they're almost like dessert chips but not too sweet you feel bad after eating them! They're also not mushy like you'd expect apples to get; they definitely taste like chips! Almost like banana chips!
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
I love these Apple chips! They are very sweet and good! They were inexpensive too. I usually get it at target or my local grocery too. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves apples and chips combined!