BY SENCHA ORIGINAL

• Does the mint flavor overpower the green tea flavor (or v...4 Answers
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
I found these to be a little interesting. At first I wasn't sure if I really enjoyed the flavor of them so much, but they have grown on me a little bit. It wasn't what I was expecting when I think of a green tea mint. I don't know if I would buy them again.
Christy B.
I found these to be kind of tasteless, and when I did get a little bit of a taste, it was in the form of a strange aftertaste. Not my thing. There are sugar free mints out there that taste better than these. Save yourself the money and leave these on the shelf.
Jenifer G.
cedar hill, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these mints! I have to say I'm obsessed with anything green tea. I got these and they are awesome. They have many flavors. If you're not a fan of tea is try the dragon fruit or lemongrass flavor.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
These are fabulous! I love that it has the flavor of green tea, but nothing to get you caffeinated. I do think they crumble a little too fast in the mouth tho. Nevertheless, they are my new obsession.
Alyssa S.
I wasn't a fan of these mints, the green tea does taste true to original flavor but added mint flavor wasn't strong enough to balance it out. It was bland, not a fan.
Emily F.
These are the perfect mints for when you don't want something too overpowering, bt want to freshen your breath. I really love these!
Erin B.
These mints are just slightly sweet with a nice mint and peppermint flavor. The flavors are subtle and not fake tasting.
Brytny B.
Paradise, TX
I don't know what it is about these mints, but I love these! They have a great flavor.
Erica C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Yum Yum Yummyyyyyy! They are really good but also not too strong at the same time.
Kay K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Does the mint flavor overpower the green tea flavor (or vice versa)?