Sencha Naturals Green Tea Mints, Pink Dragonfruit, 1.2-Ounce Canister uploaded by Shelley M.

BY SENCHA NATURALS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

It doesn t get more exotic than a hot-pink fruit, or more legendary than one named after dragons. We start with this lightly sweet, sub-tropical cactus fruit, add a dash of natural ginger to spice things up, and end up with a uniquely delicious mint that is truly the stuff of legend. At Sencha Naturals we pride ourselves on being a small company with a big heart. Behind the Green Tea Mints is a diverse group of individuals who know our products inside and out, and we dont compromise integrity for the sake of profit. Using only organic and fair trade certified green tea, our mints are rich in antioxidants (3 mints = 1 cup green tea) and naturally inhibit the root causes of bad breath. Along with tasting naturally refreshing, our mints are made using only non-gmo ingredients, vegan and kosher certified, and naturally sugar-free (stevia sweetened). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at inquiry@senchanaturals.com or 213-353-9908. We hope you enjoy sharing the jo (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) see more...

Review (1)
Brittany J.
Iron Station, NC
I love these mints. They taste like candy but are actually healthy. My uncle sent me 2 packs for my car and anyone who goes into my car wants one. They taste amazing and they do make my breath smell better.

back