Sen Sen Licorice Foil Packs (12 packs)

Sen-Sen® Confection Breathtaking Refreshment Case of 12 packs Created in the mid 1890s, Sen-Sen "Throat Ease and Breath Perfume" is the first commercial breath freshener in the USA.  Valuable to "Singers and Speakers", Sen-Sen s blend of licorice and rare herbs effectively mask odors from smoke, food or drink. These tiny candy bits are loaded with strong, pure licorice flavor.  An unbeatable breath freshener, Sen-Sen is a great pick-me-up for those who prefer powerful taste to sweetness. Foil packets are convenient for purse or pocket.  Twelve 0.1 oz. packets per box. Strong, pure licorice flavor Freshen your breath and light up your taste buds Purse or pocket size foil packets Remember the powerful taste of breath-freshening Sen-Sen? ; see more...

• "Brings back fun childhood memories with Grandpa August. " in 1 review
shery l.
Jetersville, Va
My grandpa introduced me to Sen-Sen when I was 6. I love them. When we moved from Ohio to Va couldn't fin them in Va. He always brought down at least 20 packs each visit. When he passed away it stopped. I have never been able to find them. I can just taste them as I'm writing this. Brings back fun childhood memories with Grandpa August.
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
I like Sen-Sen! They are quite strong so you only need one tiny piece at a time. This is good if you have a soar throat or if you just like a licorice flavored breath freshener.
Laurie V.
Hamburg, NY
I remember these from when I was a kid. They're meant to be enjoyed one little piece at a time, not dumping the whole pack in your mouth all at once. They're a huge flavor in a little tiny piece of candy.
Amy S.
Tried these and gave them to a friend who got sick from them. I always like nostalgic candies and thought these were be fun to try. The little package is deceiving because the aroma and taste is way bigger and stronger.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
I love these so much! They are great chewy mints that actually really work to freshen your breath and sooth your throat! The taste is awesome too! Love these mints!
sue H.
Fishers, IN
These are my favorite, which they were easier to find. They are addictive to me. Big flavor in a small piece of candy. Combination of licorice and mint.
Rosa F.
Small and sweet!! Licorine and mint flavor its my favorite and I think a lot of people agree because they are delicious !!!
Leandra B.
Flint, MI
These taste like a mistake! this product is gross! no way anyone can stad eating this flavorless peice of nothing.
Where to buy?
Independence, KY
Where can I purchase them?
Barbara D.
Have never heard or seen this candy before. Flavour combination interesting. Is it a hard candy or soft and chewy?
Independence, KY
Where can I purchase them?