BY SEN CHA

An ancient symbol of perfection and spiritual abundance, the sweet and juicy mango is esteemed by rajahs, gurus, and yogis alike. And with SEN CHA mango mints, there s no need to travel to the East Indies for your own taste of this golden treat. Take a deep breath, chant a mango mantra, and enjoy a touch of paradise found. At Sencha Naturals we pride ourselves on being a small company with a big heart. Behind the Green Tea Mints is a diverse group of individuals who know our products inside and out, and we dont compromise integrity for the sake of profit. Using only organic and fair trade certified green tea, our mints are rich in antioxidants (3 mints = 1 cup green tea) and naturally inhibit the root causes of bad breath. Along with tasting naturally refreshing, our mints are made using only non-gmo ingredients, vegan and kosher certified, and naturally sugar-free (stevia sweetened). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at inquiry@senchanaturals.com or 213-353 (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) see more...

Jill B.
Indianapolis, IN
As you can see mine are almost gone and that's because I eat them every day multiple times a day. I'm a waitress so my main job is to talk to people a ton and these are my go to especially after lunch. They're made with peppermint oil and citrus extracts so they have a fresh taste and they're vegan AND gluten free. I also love how the mints look like little leaves. I recommend! SEN CHA Naturals Green Tea Leaf Mints - Tropical Mango 28g
Arianna L.
Carver, MA
These are the best things I've ever tasted! I got them as a fluke while on vacation in. Williamsburg Virginia and I wish I had found them sooner!!! they are so delicious! very mango flavored but the green tea shines thru too! highly recommend!
Stephanie K.
These are incredible!! The flavor is the perfect mango, mint, green tea!! Not over powering. Would highly recommend. A perfect midday pick me up. I love the little leaf shape of the mints and the texture of them as well!!
Matheus L.
São Paulo
hey você que está afim de se refrescar nesse calor, vocês já experimentaram esse chá gelado MARAVILHOSO?? ainda não então corra vá comprar o seu e se refresque!