BY SELSUN BLUE

Selsun Blue Sensitive Scalp Gentle Scent Dandruff Shampoo: For relief of and helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff Soothes irritated scalp Nourishes for a natural, healthy scalp Targets the source to control dandruff VitaSoothe: vitamins B5, E and essential oils see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Also comes often with coupons in weekly flyers so the price is pretty good generally. " in 1 review
  • "I have sensitive skin which is why I think I get dry scalp and I swear by this shampoo!!" in 1 review
Heaven R.
Mountain View, MO
This product has really help with the dryness of my scalp and has really helped to thicken up my hair. There is no strong smell and the soap is a pretty blue. Usually soaps I use for dry skin usually dries my scalp out more. I will be buying this product again.
nadiyah v.
Newark, NJ
I think this product is so amazing, it works wonders for me. I use this at least 3 times a month when I wash my hair and it’s magical. My hair is left super moisturized when I use this and I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Miranda M.
Maplesville , AL
I'm thinking that I just need something else for my dandruff/dry scalp because this is not doing me any good at all. It smells good and is cheap so that's a plus.
Mandeep H.
This worked really well for me and my dandruff reduced dramatically within three to four washes. It also kind of gets tingly if you leave it in your hair for a couple of minutes but I kind of like it? It makes me feel like it's working better (lol). It does have a very strong smell though, and I personally don't love it, so if that puts you off I'd recommend following up with a stronger scented conditioner or even some scented dry shampoo afterward if it's still too strong. Really effective though.
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
Life saver! I was very stressed early this year and i realized my scalp was super dry and my hair was getting thin and losing a lot of hair. This helped so much with the dry and itchy scalp. I used it as recommended , I would use every other day so that I wouldn't be washing my hair daily ( since i was losing too much hair this was necessary). This helped me solve my issue. I only bought one bottle and after that my scalp was fine.
Margaret M.
Merchantville, NJ
, hate the smell and the texture it made my hair feel. Also it has surfer in it which is really bad for your hair. It cleared my dandruff up but after a few days I felt scabs in my head and the dandruff was a lot worse so I used it again. I noticed that it works but you have to keep using it and if you stop it will come back a lot worse. Also you have to use it like twice a week and for me i wash my hair only once a week
Bethany K.
Stevens Point, WI
Is one of the higher-end products for treating dandruff. I have dandruff and have used this product. I didn't like the texture, or smell, and at the time i thought it was expensive. Its not a bad product as for effectiveness, but I don't think the amount you get is worth the price.
Aneth M.
This is a product that ACTUALLY works, there are several brand that promise they'll help you get rid of dandruff, but it's a LIE!!!

This is a shampoo I can put my hands on fire and assure you this will work.
Lebny P.
My hair stylist recommended me to use this. I don't use it daily. I use it once a week. It does its job. I do not suffer from really bad dandruff. When i don't wash my hair I start getting dandruff, so thats why i purchased it because I only wash my hair every other day.
galaxy f.
During the winter I always get a dry itchy scalp and this works wonders. I have sensitive skin which is why I think I get dry scalp and I swear by this shampoo!! It does have a rather strong smell to it but I've smelled a lot worse medicated shampoos.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Lately I've been using Clear Scalp & hair for my dandruff & itchy scalp. It hasn't been helping me so I wanna know if anyone has compared these two and which one they preferred?
Lizette S.
Van nuys, Ca
Does this dry the hair as well? Can you use conditioner after using it?
galaxy f.
Does anyone else think the smell is a little overwhelming??
Orlando C.
Indian Orchard, MA
Lately I've been using different products for my hair. I have had really bad constant dandruff. Selsun Blue has been the only product line that seems to work well for me. I was wondering if there were any other products released from the Selsun Blue line other than dandruff shampoo?
Chela J.
Does this work? My hair is naturally wavy and thick. My scalp is extremely dry and it burns. I need something that week will work and fast.