Selsun Blue Naturals Dandruff Shampoo Itchy Dry Scalp Extra Hydrating Formula Clean Fresh Scent

BY SELSUN BLUE

Selsun Blue® Clean Fresh Scent Naturals Dandruff Shampoo Itchy Dry Scalp Extra Hydrating Formula.
Clean, fresh scent.
Extra hydrating formula.
Salicylic acid 3%.
8 intensive moisturizers & botanicals.
Plus Vitamins B5 & E.
Hydrasel™.
Targeted moisturizing formula. see more...

• do you let this sit for a minute or two for a stronger effect?1 Answers
  • how does this compare to head and shoulders? 3 Answers
  • Is this work good?3 Answers
  • "I suffer from an extremely dry scalp due to the change in weather and this is my go to product to help moisturize my scalp when I need that extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "It leaves like an iron smell alike, but HEY you wanna get rid off that dandruff or what? " in 1 review
  • "I don't blow dry my hair and that causes minor stress/irritation on my scalp." in 1 review
  • "I have now been using this for 2 weeks, the red blotched on my scalp are gone, I know longer have this horrible itching sensation, my hair feels fuller; and it seems like my hair has grown about an inch since I started using this product." in 1 review
  • "my hair felt more bouncy and liveliness " in 1 review
Molly D.
Thibodaux
My scalp only really gets dry when its really cold out, but when it does, i get some pretty annoying dandruff. This shampoo does the trick every time. I always keep some in the bathroom.
Gloria O.
This stuff is great ! This is my husbands second purchase and he loves it . It gets rid of smell and everything. i know it is for dandruff but rhis stuff is multiuse !!
Gaby R.
Recommend this product for those with an oily and itchy scalp. My hair naturally gets oily after the second day of not washing it. My scalp begins to look greasy and starts to flake. I use this on my second day to eliminate the oils in my hair as well as the flakes. I also use this on my scalp when the weather starts to change. This shampoo definitely helps with the itchy scalp. For the most part, I wash my hair regularly but I don't use this shampoo regularly. I only use this shampoo when my scalp is itchy and starts to flake because this does contain salicylic acid. The only times I don't wash my hair is when is curled it the night before and want is curly the next day. The scent to this shampoo in particular is not manly whatsoever. It actually has a citrus type of smell. I can stand the scent. It smells refreshing. You can find this at Target for 6.99 and you can find coupons for selsun on the target cartwheel app to help you have money.
Traci B.
Newton, KS
Review for: Dandruff Shampoo 11 oz more...
This is the best dandruff shampoo - and a bonus is that it’s made with more natural ingredients so I can feel good about scrubbing it into my scalp! It makes a huge difference when I’m struggling with a dry, itchy scalp.
Monica D.
If you can get over the smell, this is the most fantastic product for dandruff. I have white sun spots which are basically a fungus similar to dandruff. I just apply it daily and it did what head and shoulders couldn't. So happy with this product. I use the "medicated" version since I think it's stronger.
Angela F.
bridgeview,il , bridgeview,il
I have developed psoriasis on my scalp, my hair was falling out, it had stopped growing. My girl friend recommend the medicated selsun blue shampoo because it worked for her with the same problem. I have now been using this for 2 weeks, the red blotched on my scalp are gone, I know longer have this horrible itching sensation, my hair feels fuller; and it seems like my hair has grown about an inch since I started using this product. Yes it does smell funny, but if you really need it you can get past the smell. I do not have insurance to go to the doctor/dermatologist so this completely saved me. I feel better about my self now because I'm not constantly looking in the mirror checking for huge flakes of skin in my hair.
Chidi A.
Queens Vlg, NY
I like this shampoo. It smells nice and relieves me dry, itchy scalp. It's helped a little with my dandruff, but I still get some flakes. It was very affordable, I got it from Walmart. The extra hydrating formula is great for my hair, because I have low-porosity hair; so this shampoo ensures extra moisture is applied to my hair.
Rosalinda V.
Lately I've been having a dandruff problem I use this shampoo and the other selsun blue medicated shampoo depending how my scalp is. When my scalp gets itchy it seriously itches!! I scratch it like crazy until it bleeds then I try to stop but gets real bad. So I'll use this and it helps a lot! It reliefs all of the itchiness, and it smells good! It smells like oranges! It lathers up really great as well, although it dries up my hair real bad so use a very moisturizing conditioner!
Ashley S.
Franklin, PA
I bought this shampoo about two weeks ago and I am kind of impressed. It leathers really well and smells great. I swear a lot at work and my scalp gets really itchy. This has really helped with that. But as far as dandruff relief it hasn't helped much. Only a little.
Aneth M.
I had a severe problem with dandruff and this saved my life.
I recommend first using Selsun Gold and then switch to this one every once in a while.
This will eradicate your problem.

I assure you that.

Janina F.
Davie, FL
Is this work good?
abigail h.
how does this compare to head and shoulders?
kale m.
Portland, OR
do you let this sit for a minute or two for a stronger effect?