BY SELSUN BLUE

For Itchy Dry Scalp. Extra hydrating formula. 8 Intensive moisturizers & botanicals plus vitamins B5 & E. Hydrasel™ targeted moisturizing formula. Clean, fresh scent. Salicylic acid 3% Helps restore hair to its natural, healthy state. see more...

Tony B.
chicago, IL
I really like this stuff. Within about a week my dandruff disappeared and left my scalp fresh and clean. Has a pleasant smell and doesn't leave your hair dry after use. My favorite shampoo when I have flare ups.
Jonathan W.
I use this occasionally to manage my dandruff, and it has a nice clean feeling. It definitely deals with my dandruff quickly too, and then I go back to my regular shampoo, but I don't have any reason to be upset that I use this in the meantime. Very good, and I like that it doesn't have the same harsh chemicals in the regular Selson Blue shampoos.
Basia K.
West Lafayette, IN
This is great that they came out with a natural product, it works just as well as their other shampoo. I only wish they could have worked on the smell.
Nicol R.
Good product for dandruff, works just fine but, I just can't get over the smell, It is very strong.
Alexandria O.
Westport, NH
I've been using this product on and off since I was a kid. It's great to remove any residual build up on your scalp from dandruff or hair products.
Victoria L.
windsor, ON
Zesty and refreshing with a fully clean scalp and hair feeling. Combine with a mositurizing and smoothing conditioner for amazing hair.
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
bought this for my boyfriend and his itchy scalp and red bumps have almost entirely gone away!