BY SELSUN BLUE

• Whats the difference between this one and the original one?1 Answers
  • Does it work well? How was it?2 Answers
  • Anyone have a personal experience with a child who has ec...2 Answers
Cintia A.
I love this dandruff shampoo I wouldn't use any other. I tried so many different brands but none compare to selsun blue. I suffer from dry itchy calp and this is my go to product in only 2 uses I can see results. When I start getting dandruff I use it every other day so in between showers I use my regular shampoo. The only down side is the smell I use the medicated one so it has a certain medicine smell to it bt it's all worth it it's not that big of a deal.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
When nothing else can rescue my itchy PCOS scalp, I use Selsun. This shampoo is more concentrated that other similar products on the market, therefore it leaves my scalp calm and clean. I have bought it for my sister who has the same problem with itchy scalp and she loves it too.
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
I suffer from dry,itchy scalp. Selsun blue is a brand I have trusted for many years. The Artic energy formula is very calming,soothing and cooling. Anyone who has suffered from dandruff or irritated scalp knows it's miserable feeling! So the cooling feels wonderful. Luckily Selsun doesn't dry your hair out. Gets rid of dandruff and leaves your locks manageable and soft!
Ana B.
Elkridge, MD
I always had problem with dandruff and this shampoo saved my life. I never had dandruff again. It also keep my scalp dry, because I have oily hair and it helps to control the oil. I like to buy at Walmart, because the price is always really good. I tried another shampoos before, but they just broke my hair and doesn't solve the problem. I highly recommend this product.
Amber S.
Use this for my daughter's cradle cap (recommended by her pediatrician), and it makes a difference for sure. I try not to use it much beause I know the chemicals are harmful; but when I don't, there's a clear difference in her scalp. Would recommend to any paren't who might be considering this for cradle cap treatment.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
The product worked great at dealing with the dandruff, but the intense tingling was too much for me. Even after being out of the shower for 20 minutes, the tingling continued. I may just have sensitive skin, but I prefer Head and Shoulders formulas over this one because they are much less intense and also get the job done.
Haley  R.
Jacksonville, NC
This is the best product I've been able to find to help my dry, itchy scalp. I love the cooling feeling, but also that my hair felt amazing afterwards as well. After searching for what seemed like forever, Selsun was the best shampoo I've been able to find got my scalp and thick hair!
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
I have eczema on my scalp and this shampoo really helped with the itchiness. I used this shampoo one time and never used it again, because after that one time my hair was not itchy for a whole 4 months. This will always be my go to shampoo if my scalp ever gets really itchy again.
Shafon L.
Brooklyn, NY
I been using this shampoo since I was a little kid. Due to me having excessive dry scalp. I highly recommend this product if you tend to get a lot of dandruff because it work quick and it get the job done. The only thing I don't like about this product is the smell, it not that great.
Leila P.
Palmer, AK
I LOVED the way it made my hair feel clean, my scalp felt fresh and cool...Please try it!!! Don't be embarrassed to try this dandruff shampoo, it will help you no matter the reason you want to buy it
Kimberly M.
Clarksville , TN
Anyone have a personal experience with a child who has eczema and dry scalp and have tried this product? Does it help?
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
Does it work well? How was it?
Teresa G.
Nancy, KY
I've been looking for a good shampoo
nbvg b.
Whats the difference between this one and the original one?