Selsun Blue Moisturizing w/Aloe Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Heather S.Selsun Blue Moisturizing w/Aloe Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Sangeetha G.Selsun Blue Moisturizing w/Aloe Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Amanda M.
2 colors available

BY SELSUN BLUE

Selsun Blue Moisturizing w/Aloe Dandruff Shampoo, 11 fl oz Dandruff control for dry scalp and hair Doctor Recommended "Healthier Hair, Healthier Scalp" see more...

• "I have a dry scalp and I use this on a daily basis." in 1 review
Sangeetha G.
Sangeetha G.
Richmond, VA
It's the best dandruff shampoo I have ever used.
I have visible flakes and this removes it completely and makes my hair look healthy.

It has a pleasant scent and does it job well.
Would surely recommend it for people with severe dandruff. Worth true money
Michael K.
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My wife and I both use this for our dandruff. I prefer head and shoulders because it's cheaper and it works just the same for me, but not for my wife. Selsun Blue is the only thing that works for her.
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
My brother has really bad dandruff and this shampoo helps him spot with that he has seen a big diff in his scalp.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Love using this shampoo. Leaves your hair smelling good , feels smooth and dandruff free!
Ami D.
Ami D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thick and long hair that itches. This takes the itch away. Will buy again
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had issues with my scalp for years and this works well to keep in check
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a mild case of psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. I used Neutrogena's T-Gel and my doctor recommended I switch off and use Selsun Blue. So glad I did because I find Selsun Blue to be way more effective on my dandruff and scalp than the T-Gel! It soothes my scalp and the dandruff is minimized immensely. I switch off every few days just so my scalp doesn't get too used to the shampoo. Selsun Blue also smells waaay better (a clean scent) than T-Gel, which is an added bonus. :)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Selsun Blue Moisturizing Aloe Dandruff Shampoo on a regular basis for years and it has thoroughly cleaned my hair and left my dry scalp hydrated and less itchy. It does a good job at reducing dandruff as well. As a bonus it smells soapy and clean and lathers nicely. Recommend and will purchase again and again!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
This stuff really works. I've been using Selsun Blue for as long as I can remember and throughout the years, it's kept the dandruff and dry itchy scalp away. The smell of the product is a little strong, but once you use your conditioner and other styling products afterwards, it's barely noticeable.
Jade M.
Jade M.
I don't know what I would do without this shampoo. I get dandruff very easily, and although this doesn't get rid of every last bit, it gets rid of the majority, which most dandruff shampoos (including Head and Shoulders) can't do for me. Highly recommend! Love the smell, too.
Elena L.
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better than head && shoulders ???
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get a dry scalp and have itchy and dandruff when the weather is all messed up from going cold to warm, cold to warm all the time! How much is this stuff and does it actually work?