BY SELSUN BLUE

Selsun Blue Medicated W Menthol Dandruff Shampoo: Dandruff Control For Dry Scalp & Hair Healthier Hair, Healthier Scalp. Doctor Recommended.

• Does this over dry your hair? A lot of dandruff shampoos ...2 Answers
  • I have heard about this but never tried it. I had super b...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use?8 Answers
Selsun Blue Medicated with Menthol Dandruff Shampoo
  • "Great product i have a very dry scalp and this is the best thing i have found to prevent flakes, i try to use this everytime i wash my hair but if used to often it can make your scalp very tender so i would recommend rotating between this and a regular shampoo" in 1 review
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
The only dandruff shampoo I will buy for myself because it's the only one that really works for me and fast.
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
Ever since using this I have had very little to no dandruff at all. And my head doesn't itch anymore!
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
This stuff worked however it help more with itching,if to didn't really help with dandruff
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
Gives a sensation I don't like on my head makes it itch more and I'm not to keen on that
Amanda H.
Hanahan, SC
This product get my hair clean and cleans my scalp. Does cause any itching or flaking.
Jayla E.
I only can use dandruff shampoo, and this is one of my favorites. It has a very cool and sensational feeling while applying it to your scalp.
Jayna S.
My dandruff started to act up again so I wanted a product that could get ride of it fast. This did the trick, it's a really great shampoo. After washing my hair feels so clean and best of all, not itchy! The only downside is the smell but it's a small price to pay for such amazing results!
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
This is the only dandruff shampoo that absolutely works on my sebhorric dermatitis. It smells like death but it really does stop the overgrowth of the dandruff on my scalp and controls the oils and little scabs I get from itching. I have tried tons of others and this is literally the only one that works for me. The menthol is really nice and helps cool you down and really feel like the shampoo is working. I repurchase every month and use this in between my fancy shampoos for scalp maintenance. 👍🏻👍🏻
Sarah M.
North Vancouver, BC
I’m really not huge on this product. First of all I have not noticed any difference since using it. Although it lathers really nicely the scent I very strong which is definitely a downside. I would not repurchase.
nazi K.
Montreal
This shampoo is very very good for dandruff my son dandruff problem and he uses it for just a week and the problem is fixed. Any buddy have dandruff problem this is the best product to look for it
Tamia G.
Is this a good product to use?
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
Is this better than head & shoulder ??
Sherrica J.
Woodbridge, VA
Do it really work? and is it affordable?
Candace T.
Does this over dry your hair? A lot of dandruff shampoos I've used tend to do that.
Sammy P.
Bristol
I have heard about this but never tried it. I had super bad dandruff and can't find anything to get rid of it. Will this do the trick and do I have to always use it or does it get rid of dandruff for good?