BY SELSUN BLUE

Selsun Blue Medicated W Menthol Dandruff Shampoo: Dandruff Control For Dry Scalp & Hair Healthier Hair, Healthier Scalp. Doctor Recommended.

• Does this over dry your hair? A lot of dandruff shampoos ...2 Answers
  • I have heard about this but never tried it. I had super b...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use?8 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
  • "Great product i have a very dry scalp and this is the best thing i have found to prevent flakes, i try to use this everytime i wash my hair but if used to often it can make your scalp very tender so i would recommend rotating between this and a regular shampoo" in 1 review
Emily K.
Good product, the more you used, make it more itchy , it does reduce the flaky. I would recommended this shampoo to people who have flaky problem, especially people with thick hair
Hallie J.
Cincinnati , Oh
This is the best Product for dandruff. I usually always have a dry scalp in the winter and I always have some selsun blue handy. It takes care of the problem after a couple uses.
elaina s.
This is the best product for dry scalp and for those who suffer from dandruff! I use to use head and shoulders but ever since I used this, its all that I use! I have no issues with dandruff and its a great feeling !
Crystal P.
Wapakoneta, OH
Honestly I have the worst luck with dry scalp. It gets really bad and nothing else works for me when it gets bad. I don't love the smell but it is so worth it.
Daniela H.
usa
This shampoo is pretty good. It leaves my hair smelling good. I would recommend this shampoo. I don't regret purchasing this and I continue to repurchase.
Cindy F.
Santa Barbara
This is the only one that worked for me. Works fast and does not irritate scalp. The smell is not bad, but tolerable. Overall this is a great product.
Jennifero s.
Riverside, CA
I have been using this for years. I have dry scalp. After trying many other dandruff shampoos I found this to be the only one that continually works.
Jayla E.
I only can use dandruff shampoo, and this is one of my favorites. It has a very cool and sensational feeling while applying it to your scalp.
Tatiana M.
This is the only shampoo that works for me all year round! I have tried several and i always come back to it. It works amazing for my scalp.
Jaime P.
Fairfield, CA
I had dandruff and dry scalp, but then I bought this shampoo and it really went away. I always use it and it really gets rid of my dandruff.
Tamia G.
Is this a good product to use?
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
Is this better than head & shoulder ??
Sherrica J.
Woodbridge, VA
Do it really work? and is it affordable?
Candace T.
Does this over dry your hair? A lot of dandruff shampoos I've used tend to do that.
Sammy P.
Bristol
I have heard about this but never tried it. I had super bad dandruff and can't find anything to get rid of it. Will this do the trick and do I have to always use it or does it get rid of dandruff for good?