BY SELSUN BLUE

Selsun Blue Medicated W Menthol Dandruff Shampoo: Dandruff Control For Dry Scalp & Hair Healthier Hair, Healthier Scalp. Doctor Recommended.

• Does this over dry your hair? A lot of dandruff shampoos ...2 Answers
  • I have heard about this but never tried it. I had super b...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use?8 Answers
Selsun Blue Medicated with Menthol Dandruff Shampoo
  • "Great product i have a very dry scalp and this is the best thing i have found to prevent flakes, i try to use this everytime i wash my hair but if used to often it can make your scalp very tender so i would recommend rotating between this and a regular shampoo" in 1 review
Brittany  W.
Glens Falls, NY
I prefer this over any other dandruff shampoo. I love that the soap is actually blue after rubbing in. Smells fresh, doesn't dry my hair out. Works so well to, for itchyness too. I haven't had dandruff come right back after using this either.
Nicole E.
I personally haven't used this shampoo, but my brother's doctor recommended this to him when he was on the high school wrestling team. It really worked miracles for his hair and dandruff!
Rosalinda V.
On occasion I get really bad dandruff and I've tried all kinds of product for my dandruff and this works the fastest! Having dandruff was always embarrassing like having snow on your hair when you live in Texas and there's no snow. This is the best! I always use this stuff!
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
i have really bad scalp dermatitis and this is my first go to shampoo that i use. i wet my hair then i lather my hair with this and leave in for either 10 to 30 mins before rinsing followed by regular shampoo and conditioner.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
I love Selsun Blue and actually need to get me some more soon. It is not just good for dandruff but for itchy scalp too. I also used to use this on my dog when we gave her a bath and she loved it.
Brenda J.
Ball Ground, GA
Great product i have a very dry scalp and this is the best thing i have found to prevent flakes, i try to use this every time i wash my hair but if used to often it can make your scalp very tender so i would recommend rotating between this and a regular shampoo
Gretchen M.
Arkadelphia, AR
I have tried off brands of this and they just don't do the job like the actual brand does. It really does work for dandruff and we were told to use this on our daughter when she had ringworm (along with the meds they gave us). It has always worked for us!
jillian G.
Does what it says and worth every penny. Great for dry/itchy scalp and is truly effective! Love when products do what they promise and this one truly fits that description. Great product and easy on the wallet too!
Amoni  J.
Orlando, FL
This product is amazing works well for African American people and if you have damdruff, it have a strong mint smell and you can actually feel the product working
lace b.
Clarksville, TN
We use this often in my house. Great product. It treats all of our dry scalp problems. Even treats cradle cap in infants. I got approval from her Dr. first. Need to get some more. I love this stuff!!
Tamia G.
Is this a good product to use?
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
Is this better than head & shoulder ??
Sherrica J.
Woodbridge, VA
Do it really work? and is it affordable?
Candace T.
Does this over dry your hair? A lot of dandruff shampoos I've used tend to do that.
Sammy P.
Bristol
I have heard about this but never tried it. I had super bad dandruff and can't find anything to get rid of it. Will this do the trick and do I have to always use it or does it get rid of dandruff for good?